What Is Male Liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes pockets of stubborn fat that cannot be eliminated with exercise and nutrition alone. Modern techniques reduce tissue trauma while maintaining a natural appearance. Male-liposuction describes a series of techniques that are used by our board certified plastic surgeons to remove unwanted fat and enhance the masculine aspects of the treatment area.
Male Liposuction Benefits
More and more men are learning the benefits of it. Some of the most common reasons that men consider liposuction are:
- Eliminating exercise-resistant fat
- Giving themselves a boost in body fat reduction that increases their drive to continue living a healthy, active lifestyle
- Enhance the definition of muscles
- Improving how clothes fit
- Can be used to refine the results of other male plastic surgery procedures, such as a male tummy tuck
Who Is A Good Candidate For Male Liposuction?
If you are looking for a way to lose weight, male liposuction may not be right for you. You should be within 30% of your ideal weight before you are considered a good candidate for the procedure. You also need to have good skin elasticity. Otherwise, the procedure will remove fat, but leave you with sagging skin in the treatment area.