Hello Guest

What do you think?

• 5 Replies
What do you think?
« on: December 02, 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
I've been looking around this site for a few days and would like some opinions if I might have gyno. I never thought anything until recently because every once in a while if I have my shirt off my wife will grab my chest as if I was grabbing her breasts. She has never said anything so I would like some opinions.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35522.0

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 01:39:51 AM »
I don't think you have anything to worry about.  

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:56:13 AM »
 I think you should ask her why she treats your breasts the way you would a woman’s breasts? Have you considered a bra? 

Offline felix

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 11:19:02 AM »
I don't think you are to the point that you require a bra, but it is something to keep an eye on.  If your nipples get irritated or they bounce enough to be uncomfortable, you may need to look into it.  My first clue was when I started coming back from mountain biking with my chest hurting.
Meanwhile, I would be interested to know why your wife feels it is OK to grab them.  My wife accepts that I have breasts and need a bra and treats them with the same respect that I treat hers.  

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 03:45:43 PM »
Does she just grab them or is it when playing?  My wife likes to play with mine during intimate times

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 10:45:07 AM »
From that angle and from what I can see of the rest of your body, they do not look out of place.  I'd say talk with your wife as to why she keeps grabbing them if it bothers you.