Hello Guest

What do you think?

• 3 Replies
What do you think?
« on: June 18, 2010, 05:45:13 AM »
I am interested to hear your opinions about my chest. I havent been to a doctor yet but Im almost sure that I have some gland tissue under my left nipple because when I squeeze it, it fells a little different like squeezing just fat on a stomach for example. Also, my left nipple is bit more pointy than a right one. I have this condition since 11-12 years and Im now 19. And before anyone ask me how I feel about myself, well I feel like shit, I havent been at the beach or at the pool for 6 years. I know that my bodyfat is too high right now but 2 years ago I lost so much weight just because of this, that when I was sitting on a wooden bench I had to get up because my bones in my ass were hurting cuz there was so litlle fat. But still, chest looked a bit better but nipples were still very pointy.

Well here are some pictures.

Sorry for my bad English cuz its not my first language.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20911.0

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:30:57 AM »
Yea those look puffy.  They're not nearly as big as some of the guys on this site but that is definitely gyno.  Are you interested in looking in to surgery?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »

It looks like gyne indeed. But there is far worse. Up to you to decide what you wanna do now. Why not try working out a bit and see what it looks afterwards ?  ::)

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 05:22:05 AM »
Yes, Im already trying to lose some weight and build muscles. Im doing a lot of cardio, jumping rope mostly and also eating healthy. Im trying to eat mostly alkaline foods and food for testosteron like avocado. Im planning to go to talk to a doctor and he will probably send me to endocronologist and I have one question. If they find out that I have low testosterone levels and give me some hormone medications, can this help to remove gland which I already have or is this usefull just when glandular tissue is growing? However, Im also thinking about surgery and already saving money, but Im just a litlle scared about scars cuz in my country is hard to find good plastic surgeon. I have one very close to my home but I cant find any info about his experiences with gyne. surgery.

Regards