Hello Guest

Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months) *EDITTED!: TAN*

• 3 Replies
Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months) *EDITTED!: TAN*
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10618.0.html

This is my previous topic, the 7 month marker. If you havent seen it I suggest peeking back.

Well Ive been working out, not quite so much lately. Ive been kind of slacking off a little, but I still work out. :) Im happier now than I was before, tho whether Ive recieved justifiable results I'll leave to you to decide. Im not 100% happy but the change is enough that I cant really complain

EDIT: The previous pics were tanless. My belleh was white as a ghost. This is updated with tan. lol

With Puffy Nipples

Without Puffy Nipples

Im still huffin it! Wish me luck!

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=10958.0

Re: Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months) *EDITTED!: TAN*
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:24:33 AM »
Updated with Tanned pictures. lol

cody sockeye

Re: Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 01:27:55 AM »
That's the best non-surgical result so far. There's some gland in your rt side I can see if you turn just right. If you tan up would look much better!

in all fairness your gyne is quite light, i think you would pass off on the beach fine, just try and tone up the chest a bit and you'll be fine

In all fairness to you, even that little bit of gland you can see which is very prominent IMO can be devastating. If you keep shapin up, maybe you can get away with only gland excision when you decide to go for the surgery. There's no reason you shouldn't be allowed to have a picture perfect body man!

Re: Ongoing Battle Against Gyne (8 months) *EDITTED!: TAN*
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 10:11:14 PM »
Basically Im going until someone tells me its a lost cause and give up. haha. The day I can get a unanimous vote that it looks alright enough to go out to the beach as it is, I'll declare myself happy. lol. My only concern over my chest is how others will view it. I mean it really boils down to that. And if I can get a chest people won't look at and go "oh gawd" then Im good to go. :) IMHO

xx
Ongoing battle against gyn... (7 months into it)

Started by King_kaboodle on User Photos

14 Replies
Last post July 24, 2007, 12:10:39 AM
by GrandMstrBud
xx
6 months of ongoing gyno..

Started by absec9 on Gynecomastia Talk

9 Replies
Last post August 20, 2010, 03:19:08 PM
by absec9
xx
8 months gyne/2 months nip post-op; swelling/pain