Hello Guest

Is this GYNO or FAT??? Pls help

• 11 Replies
Is this GYNO or FAT??? Pls help
« on: August 26, 2018, 11:41:14 PM »
Hi,
Im a over-weight 24 years old male. My weight is 115Kg. I think I have some emotional shifts as well. Because sometimes I just love my man boobs. But sometimes I hate them.
I even get aroused at the thought of having these sometimes. I sometimes dream of loosing fat while keeping my boobs.
Please help me. Im a mess.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=33631.0

Re: Is this GYNO or FAT??? Pls help
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
definitely gyno. you should see a plastic surgeon.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 11:54:17 AM »
Significant gynecomastia with large female breasts and look at those large feminine nipples.
You need to start wearing a bra.  I am betting you are at least a C cup.  You will feel more comfortable and confident in a supportive bra, with no more jiggling because everything now nicely held in place and no more nipples showing through your tops with the modesty a bra provides .

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 12:27:20 AM »
Most likely both.
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »
Hi yes its bra time , good luck in what ever you decide

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 03:39:48 AM »
No, its not a bra time!! I better have my chest showing through a t-shirt than having a bra showing thorough a t-shirt as a man. Get them surgically removed if you want so if not let them bee but we are man not woman to wear bras.

I dunno why this bra advises here, i get that some older people here choose the wear one, they dont care if people can spot the bra but me as a man i would be more ashamed if other people could spot the bra than to look at my fuller chest. What you will say to a girl when first making out with her? let me take off my bra girl!? She would freak out and be gone!!

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »
I agree in the regard to how a woman would react, but in todays age i'd be curious if many would truly freak out. If you present as a male and got masculine traits and nothing sends any red flags to being a crossdresser, or transgender leaning tendencies and such but just an every day dude who happens to wear a bra and for a good cause, support, i doubt many women would really freak out and run or laugh. They'd be more apt to run and laugh or freak out simply by being a dude with sizable breasts as they would if you had breasts in a bra. 
This forum advises bras to those with large breasts because breasts need support no need to be an ass

Offline Rusko

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 11:14:48 PM »
Significant gynecomastia with large female breasts and look at those large feminine nipples.
You need to start wearing a bra.  I am betting you are at least a C cup.  You will feel more comfortable and confident in a supportive bra, with no more jiggling because everything now nicely held in place and no more nipples showing through your tops with the modesty a bra provides .
I have same problem looks like you  might be a D cup sorry I am a 40DD  I listen to my wife and did a unlined Bra, it helps with keeping Cool but they hurt is that normal activety I do welding and woodworking it doesn't help I go with flow these BooBs HURT

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 06:14:41 AM »
If you enjoy your breasts definitely try a bra. You will be impressed.

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 08:08:44 PM »
agree with littleguy, a bra is incredibly intimidating at first and men with fragile egos it's definitely a tough pill to swallow especially when you find out just how large you are cup size wise. But you will be impressed in how great you feel when contained and impressed by how great they look in a comforatble bra

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 12:10:37 PM »
Nothing wrong with wearing a bra if you have medical problems such as sore back and nipple soreness.  I wear one, wife is ok with it and associated problems went away after wearing..

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 03:49:18 PM »
To those who say any normal woman would freak out.  I'm sure there is a percentage women who are shallow but I would guess that the vast majority of women are a lot less superficial than your average 16 year old.  If your relationship with a woman hinges on the appearance of your chest she's probably not worth pursuing.