Hello Guest

Do I have gynecomastia?

• 4 Replies
Do I have gynecomastia?
« on: January 16, 2020, 09:32:15 AM »
I am a middle-aged man around 30 yrs. My breast have been like this since past few years. Do I have any gynecomastia

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35556.0

Re: Do I have gynecomastia?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 06:14:26 AM »
Very much so. 

Full and heavy female breasts with large feminine nipples.  

You would feel and look better wearing a bra.  That is what I do, and it is so much better than going around braless.  

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 11:55:41 PM »
Thanks a lot friend. But the first bra which I tried to put resulted in pretty bad shape the first time. And whenever I wear it is clearly visible on my outer shirt. Is there any way to hide it. The 2nd bra I tried was very tight on me.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 06:43:57 AM »
I'm not sure what's going on with that first bra pic, but I'd say you're doing it wrong.  Cutting the cups out of a bra defeats the purpose.  As far as the second bra, the band does look tight.  You probably need to get measured to get a better idea of what size you need.  Some bras are easier to hide than others.  Your options might be limited due to your size.  That said, if you're experiencing any breast/nipple pain, a bra will greatly help with that and soon you won't care so much if it shows.

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 03:41:47 AM »
 You should go in for a bra fitting and try on bras before buying. From your appearance, the sales   associate will immediately understand the bra is for you and because you need to wear a bra.

If you are a bit worried, just call ahead of time. I would recommend a store like Soma or Lane Bryant.  They are very good with men, like you, who have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like a woman does. 

xx
New Member: Seek Advice Rate 1-10 Gynecomastia or Pseudo-Gynecomastia

Started by Rogue420 on User Photos

1 Replies
Last post June 07, 2007, 11:24:10 PM
by Rogue420
exclamation
Expert on Gynecomastia Causes/reformation of Gynecomastia after Surgery-NEEDED!!

Started by CGeorge on Gynecomastia Talk

3 Replies
Last post March 25, 2008, 02:07:58 AM
by headheldhigh01
thumbup
Bermant - New Gynecomastia Gallery Slide Show - Do I Have Gynecomastia?

Started by DrBermant on Patient Galleries

3 Replies
Last post March 28, 2011, 07:43:56 AM
by DrBermant
xx
After Gynecomastia surgery will Gynecomastia come back?

Started by Jake7676 on Ask a Doctor

7 Replies
Last post February 24, 2013, 11:14:18 AM
by Litlriki