Hello Guest

5 Days Post Op - Worried

• 4 Replies
5 Days Post Op - Worried
« on: June 06, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »
Hey Yall,  First time poster, long time lurker.  Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here.  The advice and insight from everyone is what made me take the leap. 

I had surgery this past Friday.  Healing quite well i suppose, no real pain to speak of.  One thing is bothering me is what i can only describe as an indentation.  Right above my left nipple there's like a crease that doesn't exist on my right side.  I'm worried is some kind of caving that i'm going to have to get revised (NOOOO!!!).  I added some pics and its kind of hard to see but let me know what you think.  I appear to be still quite swollen (I am only 5 days post-op)

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=10386.0

Offline jsbaz

Re: 5 Days Post Op - Worried
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 02:09:28 PM »
Was this Lipo Only?

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »
Lipo is when they only suck out fatty tissue. They do not cut around your areola and I don't see any scars at all or cuts for that matter. Looks like you didn't get excision. You probably will need a revision. Just expect some improvement from this operation, not perfection. I've learned this myself through 2 ops and support from the guys on this forum. Just don't go crazy with the revisions, you may end up with a worse off situation. That's my 2 cents..Good luck. By the way, I see a little crease but that might just be from the compression vest.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 06:46:47 PM »
I see a little crease too but looks like a combination of compression vest and swelling that may be the culprit.

flex

Offline LFC

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
I'm not a doctor but I think you've simply got a slight pitted edema. It will even out over time. Judge it again after a few more weeks.

What was your reason not to get excision..?

xx
9 days post op should i be worried?

Started by xoxoxoxo on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

4 Replies
Last post September 05, 2015, 07:47:52 PM
by hammer
xx
5 Days Post and worried

Started by gynegonegood on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

1 Replies
Last post December 07, 2008, 05:44:14 PM
by cecly