Hello Guest

Dr. Miguel A. Delgado in San Francisco

• 5 Replies

Offline SFguy

Dr. Miguel A. Delgado in San Francisco
« on: September 05, 2006, 02:22:19 PM »
I went crazy and made two appointments today. One with Dr. Delgado and one with Dr. McGrath at UCSF. Any advice on either or additional surgeons would be greatly appreciated.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=6675.0

Re: Dr. Miguel A. Delgado in San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »
ive had a consultation with Dr Delgado he seems pretty good i never had the surgery cause it was too expensive so i had it done in China for about $1,000. I went to see Delgado because i saw that he posted a FAQ on this website. JUst becareful when u go see him cause the parking there is a pain in the ass, i got a $50 ticket.  

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 04:12:10 PM »
novato is across the golden gate bridge about 40-60minutes away.

Offline merle

• Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 04:00:10 AM »
First of all you should have someone with you for the first 24 hours. So it is best to have someone pick you up post surgery. Taking a taxi sounds pretty lonely to me and you are venerable enough after the surgery.

I used Delgado, because he is so experienced.  He is not cheap. I wanted someone working on me that does a lot of surgeries. This was my second and god willing last, I don't want to do it again.

I am 5 weeks out and the difference is pretty stunning. Between the film crews and photographers from all the press that I had, they are all pretty amazed and have commented a lot.

Trust me you don't want to wear a compression vest more than once, but the time your six weeks are you, you want nothing tight on your body for a long long time.

I don't know the other doctor, and I live in the East Bay, right across from SF, and it takes me about 40 mins to get there. Well worth the drive.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:14 AM »
ive had a consultation with Dr Delgado he seems pretty good i never had the surgery cause it was too expensive so i had it done in China for about $1,000. I went to see Delgado because i saw that he posted a FAQ on this website. JUst becareful when u go see him cause the parking there is a pain in the ass, i got a $50 ticket.  

please can you give me details on where you had your surgery in china thank you

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 12:36:22 PM »
40-60 minute drive? You should consider yourself lucky to have such a qualified surgeon so close.

thumbup
The Best surgeon Dr.Miguel Delgado San Francisco Ca

Started by Bayarea408 on U.S.

3 Replies
Last post January 01, 2011, 09:08:43 PM
by gynopatient1
xx
Dr. Miguel Delgado in San Francisco - Great Experience - 3 days post op recap

Started by Sasha808 on Surgery Experiences

8 Replies
Last post August 26, 2011, 09:33:17 PM
by Bobby - LAgyne
xx
My Experience With Dr. Miguel Delgado, Jr.

Started by me! on Your Stories

3 Replies
Last post May 08, 2008, 02:28:50 PM
by Grandpa Bambu
xx
My experience with Dr. Miguel Delgado

Started by johnrossi on Surgery Experiences

2 Replies
Last post September 08, 2011, 09:51:24 PM
by johnrossi