Hello Guest

Nurein

• 95 Replies

Offline KJ

Re: Nurein
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2019, 01:54:14 PM »
You can see the glands afterwards I’m not sure if you could take a picture, I didn’t really give it any thought as I never wanted to see them again 😊, I had my surgery in Sheffield, I walked fine afterwards. Happy to answer any questions you or anyone has.
Cheers mate, appreciate the reply. :)

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2019, 02:18:43 PM »
Are you allowed to take pictures of the glad that's been removed?  Also, how far is the clinic from the underground, would you be okay to walk after surgery...I don't have anyone to take me so would travel alone all the way from the outskirts of London and have concerns about the train journey home...
The nurse asked me if I wanted to take a picture but I said no. The tube isn't far but it is best if you go with someone. A friend came to pick me up. 

Offline KJ

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
Are you allowed to take pictures of the glad that's been removed?  Also, how far is the clinic from the underground, would you be okay to walk after surgery...I don't have anyone to take me so would travel alone all the way from the outskirts of London and have concerns about the train journey home...
The nurse asked me if I wanted to take a picture but I said no. The tube isn't far but it is best if you go with someone. A friend came to pick me up.

Thanks for replying.

I was looking at the maps and it looks like Regent's Park Underground Station is the easiest stop to get off from and then walk to Harley St – would you say that’s the easiest station to get to the clinic from, Oxford Circus seems like a fair distance and complicated in terms of the route by foot..don’t really go into Central London so not too familiar with which is the best option.

Thanks!:)

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2019, 02:07:33 PM »

Thanks for replying.

I was looking at the maps and it looks like Regent's Park Underground Station is the easiest stop to get off from and then walk to Harley St – would you say that’s the easiest station to get to the clinic from, Oxford Circus seems like a fair distance and complicated in terms of the route by foot..don’t really go into Central London so not too familiar with which is the best option.

Thanks!:)

Oxford circus might be closer actually  

Offline KJ

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2019, 02:53:39 PM »
Oxford circus might be closer actually 

Thank you!

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2019, 06:14:25 AM »
Any updates guys? Im thinking of going with Dr Nurien

clip
My story / Dr. Nurein