Hello Guest

Consultation booked with Levick

• 5 Replies
Consultation booked with Levick
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:07:31 AM »
Hi everyone

Ive finally plucked up the courage to book a consultation with levick and to be honest im bricking it a bit lol. To the people who've had or are having surgery with him, how long was it after your consultation to your surgery?

By the way, thanks to everyone on the forum for giving me the balls to finally get this sorted out once and for all

Cheers

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=29320.0

Re: Consultation booked with Levick
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:22:02 PM »
Hi zabba. Congratulations on making the first step, it was the step I found most challenging for many reasons. I booked the op during the consultation for 5 weeks after but could have had it in 4, if I'd wanted. Some people get offered a cancellation and have it 2-3 days after. It seems to be an average of about 4 weeks. Exciting times!

Offline Donut

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 03:53:39 PM »
Hi Zabba - congrats on taking the plunge!

I had consultation on 17th Dec, and surgery on 16th Jan - so just under 1 month.

So with a bit of luck before July you'll be all fixed and enjoying the sunshine!

You won't meet a nicer guy than Mr Levick, and all his team are equally as nice...

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 04:13:27 PM »
Thanks for the replies lads. Never met a more supporting bunch of people on a message board. Youre the first people ive spoke to about my little problem, it already feels like a massive weight of my chest, pardon the pun. Ill try and get some pics up before i meet Mr Levick on the 20th and let you all know how it goes.

Cheers guys

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 06:33:46 PM »
I booked consultation for 6th May with surgery on 7th May (today). Was given this as an option about a month ago when I phoned up.

Lying here now 'on the other side', compression garment on, with ice contraption underneath, leg pumps going off every every few seconds...surreal!

Offline Donut

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 03:58:33 AM »
Thanks for the replies lads. Never met a more supporting bunch of people on a message board. Youre the first people ive spoke to about my little problem, it already feels like a massive weight of my chest, pardon the pun. Ill try and get some pics up before i meet Mr Levick on the 20th and let you all know how it goes.

Cheers guys

Thing is we've all been through / are going through the same thing... as has Mr Levick himself - and he genuinely wants to "rid the world of moobs" as he puts it, and fortunately for us lot is one of the most skilled people in the world at doing it!  When he comes round to visit you after surgery, you can just see he gets the same thrill every time of having changed another guys life for the better... that must be a pretty fabulous position to be in when you think about it!

xx
Consultation booked with Levick (Surgery booked for 27th sept)

Started by ollie on U.K.

22 Replies
Last post October 01, 2012, 04:57:16 PM
by covfefe
xx
Consultation booked with Levick :-)

Started by wickedwelsh2013 on U.K.

36 Replies
Last post November 26, 2013, 09:52:09 PM
by Donut
xx
Consultation Booked with Levick!

Started by tisamon on U.K.

3 Replies
Last post August 07, 2013, 09:39:49 AM
by improving
xx
Consultation with Levick booked 08/10/12 .Now with pics (pre/post)

Started by jmdc on Your Stories

58 Replies
Last post January 14, 2015, 08:18:35 PM
by tpuk