Hello Guest

Need Help Guys!

• 2 Replies
Need Help Guys!
« on: October 23, 2005, 05:59:03 PM »
Okay, first off I have a little higher bodyfat but, I am at the correct weight for my height. I am 150 pounds at 5'10". The only thing besides my gyne is I have excess body fat on my lower stomach, lower back, and love handles. I am getting gyne surgery in 11 days and I have a mild case so it will probably turn out well. Anyways I am having a hard time losing that fat down there. I pretty much need help. Hopefully someone can give me a good answer on what to do. I just can't lose this fat. I went down from 170 to 150 and it only shrunk a little and once I get my gyne surgery this area will show a bit and I wan't to shrink it down to have a nice even toned body. Guys can you please help. Knightrider and you other guys should know. I have been thinking the only way to do this is to do 30 miles of cardio a week and just eat lean and do this for about 6-12 weeks to lose the problem areas. Any idea on how long it will take to lose these excess bulges? To give you an idea I have about 2 inches of excess fat around my lower abdomen area to around my back. Let me know. Thanks

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=3371.0

Re: Need Help Guys!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 07:30:13 PM »
Yeah a combination of weight lifting and cardio is best, as well as a good diet. No junk food ;DI tend to a variety of things during the week
     With cardio  do what suits you cycling swimming etc. I personally go road running  three times a week. It's great to get out in the fresh air  as the weather is good where Iam even at this time of year. I also do interval training as I need to get my running times down. But you don't really need to do that as it is not very pleasant, esp if you have just had something to eat ;D
      I didn't notice the fat going until I started running three miles.
       Boxing is good as well, sparring for three rounds will get that fat off believe me.
       weight training I tend to do lowish weights and highish reps as apparently you burn more fat that way.
I use free weights at a gym but I think machines are okay in one of those flashy gyms if you just want to tone up.
         well when i started all this I lost weight quite quikly as I had a lot to loose. But I had those stubborn areas like lower abdomen chest and it took two months before things stopped jiggling about as much and tightened up. I have kept this up for four months now and the fat is almost gone.  

Good luck nothing worse.Your wize getting a good regime going as after the surgery you want to mae the most of yourself.

Re: Need Help Guys!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 04:04:39 PM »
See the thing is I don't have excess weight to lose. Just the inches around the lower abdomen hips and sides. They don't jiggle much either. I also have minor scoliosis but, that doesn't matter much. I am going to do yoga to straighten it out a bit later on. I definetely need to change my diet and I know what to do. And I understand that pushing your cardio out longer is what really burns the fat off. Walking is the best and you can lose quite a bit of fat. You can lose about a half a pound of fat a day by walking 7 hours and eating healthy but, lower calories. I would try that out but, that is a bit much. See my waist size is 32 and that makes me seem skinny but, I got a little excess fat. I think when I lose those excess inches I will have probably a 28-30 waist. Also, when I was about 12 I had gyne but, I was really lean almost no excess bodyfat anywhere and I had a four pack and I worked on my abs now an extra 2 years strengthen and ripping them so once I lose the excess fat and get down to about 10% bodyfat I should have a six pack and obliques. And once I get the surgery this friday I will have satisfied myself knowing that I am all I can be. I am not looking for perfection but, I want to look good for me and for others. Thanks guys

xx
What do you guys think?

Started by moose21 on User Photos

10 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
by hammer
xx
tell me what you guys think

Started by berettagtz on User Photos

5 Replies
Last post June 27, 2007, 12:52:50 PM
by SFguy