Hello Guest

Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?

• 27 Replies
Re: Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 04:54:21 PM »
Not at all.  There were the cause of a decade of misery and endless  harassment from age 12 when they popped right out bigger than the girls breasts my age until I got out of school. 

I married the girl who founded the college nudist club.  Then I got clobbered by a truck running a red light.and started a life (the rest of it to date from 1972) of severe chronic pain.   They stopped being an issue.  I was basically housebound for 6 months.  Outside the school environment, nobody really cared.  My wife didn't care.  She tried a few times to see if I responded erotically to them and I found them to be anything from nothing to annoying and anti erotic to an instant turn-off.
As a tantric practitioner I have learned lots about the erotic energies and their cultivation.  I suppose I might learn to be erotic with my breasts if I wanted to put in the effort.  My life situation is such I hardly have the time and energy to do what we enjoy (at nearly 70) and my partner is not at all interested in sexualizing or eroticizing them and neither am I.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 05:16:13 PM »
My breasts and nipples are the most erogenous part of my body.

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 10:12:45 PM »
Since developing relatively small breasts (B cup) at puberty, I have had a love/hate relationship with them for decades.  I would try to conceal them.  But they  gave pleasure the way a woman's breasts do, and that has always been nice.
Now that I have grown to my recent size of DDD, I was at first unhappy, especially since my breasts have a female shape with large feminine nipples.  However, my feelings were mixed because they became an even greater source of pleasure. At the same time I was becoming less capable of pleasure in other areas. 
When I started wearing a bra, my feelings went from mixed to completely positive.  I embraced not only the pleasure, but the appearance of having bigger breasts than most women, and not only needing to wear a bra, but wanting to wear one, both for comfort and confidence.

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 07:21:51 AM »
Steven618, getting used to having breasts is quite a roller coaster of thoughts and emotions, isn't it? I remember how I felt when I first learned that I have gynecomastia and started wearing a bra. I loved the feeling of being supported, but I also felt like I had a big sign on me that said "this guy has breasts and is wearing a bra"! I am glad to say that I have finally reached the point that I rarely ever am concerned about people's reactions, because I've learned that most people are too busy focusing on their own lives and issues to pay that much attention to my chest or what I'm wearing. I'm sure part of my peace comes from the fact that my breasts aren't huge. I'm to the point now that wearing a bra each day is just a normal part of my wardrobe. As long as I am careful to not dress in a way that calls attention to my breasts or my bra no one seems to notice it, or if they do notice they don't react. 

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 11:18:59 AM »
I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years . I know that people notice. I'm a 36G or H in most of my bras. They're bound to notice . However it really doesn't bother me . I have boobs so I look and feel better wearing a bra . And because of my shape, I wear panties too. It's ok. I just dress my shape. I have no problem with getting fitted , having my mammogram and sonogram every year . If you have breasts and you're keeping them. You really need to take care of them.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline hammer

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 05:36:29 PM »
I think in today's culture, not many people care much about anything anymore anyway! Boys can be girls, girls can be boys or just look like they are. Hair can be green, yellow purple or what ever color. So I don't think many people even care much anyway. Or it might be that they just don't notice it!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Offline Athena12@

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2018, 11:57:38 PM »
As alchemist said, no feeling at all and the wife sure doesn't care at 70years old.  The word sex is not known in this house since the wife hit menopause and my sexual desire has decreased to nothing since I got these small 36B's but they fill a hand full and that is all I use to require in a partner/wife,  Now I have got them they are just there and sloooooowly growing.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
So nice you have your own boobs to play with since you are not getting any from your wife. I hope your wife realizes she has a good thing with you having breasts and wearing bras like a woman.

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2019, 04:50:12 PM »
I was very happy when my breasts started to grow (later in life) as I was always a breast man and wanted what the girls had.  At first maybe erotic, but I do love playing with them (38 B)

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2019, 06:20:53 PM »
I have had a love hate relation as others have had. I have been absent for a month or so here. And since then I have had a significant growth spurt. I was filling my 36As pretty well and they have since gotten too tight. I tried a 36b but too loose and 34B i fill almost completely. I used to hate it especially with being fairly fit. But since they have grown more, I have found more fondness for them. I find myself admiring how they look and enjoying the feel in my hands and love the shape when they are in a bra. I by no means want to have them but since they wont stop I have adapted to enjoying them vs not. When they first began growing I wanted surgery nore than anything. Now it doesnt bother me at all. Im by no means like sideset abwg or hammer size wise. But it is them that have made me realize there is more than this circumstance and we are more than our breasts. And since envelooing myself in their existence I have learned to enjoy them. I no longer care if they are noticed or noticeable. Im not going to wear push ups and padded bras but I find my bldy exceptionally attractive with the recent growth spurt and the volume and shape they've taken on. My wife hasnt noticed but since having a kid we arent too active. Just hope next time we are she enjoys them as much as i have been 

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2019, 06:02:59 PM »
I've said this before here but I'll say again.  If you would have asked me before my growth started I would have been either indifferent or very opposed to the thought of having breasts.  I viewed female breasts as a mostly larger male breast with more protrusion a fat.  I of course knew that they produced milk for nursing.  But I had no idea of the amount of sensitivity and pleasure that came along with having breasts.  I just couldn't give that up now.  At this point I just enjoy the enhanced feelings and I even like the rounded shape and fullness more.  I know that's not a popular opinion in some parts of this board but that's the way I feel.  I've also gained some insight into why some women obsess over their own breasts and don't begrudge them for wanting bigger better shaped breasts the way I used to.

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2019, 01:47:49 AM »
A lot of men who don't have gynecomastia are turned on by their chests being played with during sex, so it might not necessarily have anything to do with the gynecomastia.

Offline chaos_agent

• rolling with the punches
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2019, 12:26:34 PM »

Interesting subject.

I scoop/swoop a 38A fits nicely, and some 38B depending on the bra.

If I had a choice, my girls would be gone. No agonizing or time to think it over. They would be gone.

Since the girls aren’t going anywhere, I  enjoy them. They are becoming more feminine. I like their shape and how they feel.

I have worm sports bras during martial arts to minimize bounce and protect and they are mostly undetectable under my uniform. Sometimes wear a comfort bra just to minimize the bounce.  But at my size, I go braless most of the time. I wear a bra so infrequently, it can be kinda fun. No I’m not a cross dresser or planning to go MtF. 

I know I’m fortunate, that some of you are much bigger and a bra is required and sometimes a pain and not that much fun.

xx
Breasts enlarged to same size as before surgery (pictures)

Started by helpmeplease on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

9 Replies
Last post May 02, 2010, 12:58:18 PM
by helpmeplease
xx
One enlarged nipple?!?!

Started by ultimodiablo on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post July 30, 2008, 12:17:57 PM
by tttdone
xx
Enlarged Male Breast

Started by Triple10X on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post March 25, 2006, 10:41:21 AM
by Yoshi
xx
Does everyone with gynecomastia have enlarged and puffy nipples?

Started by CanadaCraig on Gynecomastia Talk

4 Replies
Last post October 31, 2007, 10:21:32 PM
by DrBermant