Hello Guest

Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?

• 27 Replies
Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?
« on: June 30, 2017, 10:39:38 AM »
Curious... as the title goes, have you found your own gyno-enlarged breasts to be erotic? 

This has been a surprising effect, with mine measuring at a "shallow" shaped 40B-C or so, a comfortable handful.

(Hoping the question isn't out of line...)

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=32678.0

Offline hammer

Re: Do you find your own enlarged breasts to be erotic?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
Hell no! Mine are 46H , never wanted them but after losing my testicles they just grow and I didn't have much choice, but I learned to accept that after having gyno as a young man. I never cared about the gyno but 46H is something else,  but I'm not about to go out celebrate!

To each their own I guess when it comes to how they handle having the bigger ones! 
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:45:47 AM »
I can say that I do really enjoy mine. I  never asked for them. They are a pain in the butt. They get in the way (36H). Bras are expensive. I can't go topless or braless. But, they are fun!

I guess that goes with the territory of full acceptance. I've accepted that fact that I have them. I'm not having surgery, I have to wear a bra for and I have annual breast exams. My wife likes them and I like what she does with them. I feel that it's part of full acceptance for me.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »
No, I don't.  They were the source of endless harassment for 8 years. Then my real problems started with a truck running a red light. The skin has normal feeling. The joke on me on that it's a rare area on my body that has normal sensation any more.  I have a lot of neuropathies.
I like a regular massage and it feels good but not erotic.  Good luck.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 08:47:33 PM »
Like aboywithgirls I really enjoy mine, too, especially when they are squeezed or my nipples are toyed with. I'm 38B (wearing a bra extender) so I am still on the small side, but since they have grown I have a lot more pleasurable sensations in my breasts and nipples. I wear a bra pretty much all the time except evenings and to sleep because I have enough movement without one that it is uncomfortable for me. That and although they are pretty small too, my nipples are erect nearly all the time and I am self-conscious about them and their movement when I wear a Tshirt or golf shirt. 

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 03:12:49 PM »
I can say that I do really enjoy mine. I  never asked for them. They are a pain in the butt. They get in the way (36H). Bras are expensive. I can't go topless or braless. But, they are fun!

I guess that goes with the territory of full acceptance. I've accepted that fact that I have them. I'm not having surgery, I have to wear a bra for and I have annual breast exams. My wife likes them and I like what she does with them. I feel that it's part of full acceptance for me.

Very well said! I agree with you and I have also accepted mine and enjoy having breasts now.

Offline walt

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 10:45:07 AM »
Hi guys, I do find my breasts erotic and the wife wishes they were larger as of now I am almost as big as she is.She loves to play with them I also have 18 ga nipple bars I just wish she would let me get regular bras anyhow it is what it is.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 11:45:28 AM »
I am now larger than my wife. She's in a 36DD and I'm in a 36G or H in most of my bras. She likes fondling me and I have no complaints. She likes me to leave my bra on so she can take it off me again, no complaints. 
It can be burdensome having large breasts. Having annual mammogram and sonogram is not fun. Bra shopping is time consuming and expensive. There is no such thing for me going braless let alone topless. But, if there are any perks to having them, it's definitely sex.

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
Curious... as the title goes, have you found your own gyno-enlarged breasts to be erotic?  

This has been a surprising effect, with mine measuring at a "shallow" shaped 40B-C or so, a comfortable handful.

(Hoping the question isn't out of line...)

I am new here. I found this forum a while back and now guess I will join the fun.

I have always had large breasts for a guy and didn't think much of them til now. They do jump & bounce a lot but no wife or girlfriend right now. Maybe I need advice for when I do? I was married once and she was kinda jealous! It was fun then.

I only wear bulky shirts so I have always done that to hide. So, hello!

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 07:17:50 AM »
I am now larger than my wife. She's in a 36DD and I'm in a 36G or H in most of my bras. She likes fondling me and I have no complaints. She likes me to leave my bra on so she can take it off me again, no complaints.
It can be burdensome having large breasts. Having annual mammogram and sonogram is not fun. Bra shopping is time consuming and expensive. There is no such thing for me going braless let alone topless. But, if there are any perks to having them, it's definitely sex.

I so agree with you on all counts. I am a 36dd now and also enjoy the 'perks' to having my breasts. They still get in the way at times and my golf swing is still a bit off, but now I would never go back.

I like nice bras and appreciate all the styles with various form and fit that we have to choose from. It can be a challenge to wear a bra all day when it is hot and humid, but I dont mind on most days. Good bra can be expensive, but they are well worth the money.

My girlfriend loves my breasts as much as I like here and she also enjoys taking my bra off  and encourages me to pretty ones with lace, just for her. I like the ease of a regular front clasp bra be it seems to give me some extra lift and thats nice for those times I choose to show some cleavage.

Hope you are well - I always appreciate your posts!

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »
The degree of sensation and tenderness varies over time from sensitive to not sensitive.  Sometime the sensitivity can be a nuisance and other times it can be quite erotic. 
Grandpa Dan

steven618

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 09:05:16 AM »
Mine have become a definite area of erogenous sensation. However I had a ultrasound 2 weeks ago to see what was going on with continued growth and they didn't see any ducts or other maturing breast hardware simplly just breast tissue itself so I believe that's why my areolas and such maintain the male form and size as well as caused me to have no problems with irritated sensitive nipples under clothing without protection. Which is nice. But I do often find myself getting excited by my own appearance in the mirror which I kinda hate myself for but knowing I'm different and have an obvious to me at least set of breasts even if they are only an a cup makes me excited sexually but a bit ashamed publicly. I don't want them but they are fun to have 

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
My aeriolas and nipples were no longer male appearing after puberty.  Like I said before, it was and is severe gynecomastia. It was something that I just got used to. The sensitivity I've also gotten used to. That part I like. 

Offline JW

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 10:45:29 PM »
I do, yes. My wife loves them too! I just posted an introduction on the Acceptance board with my back story, but they are definitely a part of our sex life. My nips are large and extremely sensitive, enough to send me to the moon without any other stimulation. We started adding a little mutual boob squeeze to our hello/goodbye kisses when we were first married, which drives us both wild. Embrace it if you can.

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 06:16:27 AM »
I do, yes. My wife loves them too! I just posted an introduction on the Acceptance board with my back story, but they are definitely a part of our sex life. My nips are large and extremely sensitive, enough to send me to the moon without any other stimulation. We started adding a little mutual boob squeeze to our hello/goodbye kisses when we were first married, which drives us both wild. Embrace it if you can.

Sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship overall. My girlfriend and I are quite similar you and your wife. Why not embrace what we have and just be able to be ourselves!

xx
Breasts enlarged to same size as before surgery (pictures)

Started by helpmeplease on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

9 Replies
Last post May 02, 2010, 12:58:18 PM
by helpmeplease
xx
One enlarged nipple?!?!

Started by ultimodiablo on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post July 30, 2008, 12:17:57 PM
by tttdone
xx
Enlarged Male Breast

Started by Triple10X on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post March 25, 2006, 10:41:21 AM
by Yoshi
xx
Does everyone with gynecomastia have enlarged and puffy nipples?

Started by CanadaCraig on Gynecomastia Talk

4 Replies
Last post October 31, 2007, 10:21:32 PM
by DrBermant