Hello Guest

Healing slower the second time

• 4 Replies
Healing slower the second time
« on: October 27, 2006, 09:55:40 AM »
I had a revision last week after an initial surgery in late June. I am having issues with hemotomas that won't go away or more like stay gone.  I have had it drained twice and they even reopened it and flushed it out once.  That sucked worse than anything so far.  I wanted to die.  None of this really happened the first time and that was much more severe surgery than the revision.  Has anyone had funny things happen the second surgery that never happened the first time?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=7296.0

Re: Healing slower the second time
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »
I'll let you know next week after I have my 1st revision done. I too had surgery done in June and am having my revision done on november 15th. I'll keep you posted.

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »
Well, my revision is turning the corner.  I was battling with smoking, which I now believe was my problem.  I tried to cut back for the first few weeks PO, but when I quit completely I started to heal fast.  I do have a little scar tissue building up, however it is wierd.  If I press it, it will prett much flatten.  It may be partial swelling.  Anyway,  if it doesn't get any better, I will still be satisfied overall.  If I take the money out of it, and the other stuff I had done,  I have to admit I look better.  Not as well as I could have, but not worth more revisions to get it perfect.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:40:16 AM »
Yeeee one funny thing happend the second time that didnt happen the first. i had a totaly flat chest after the second op ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry that was a bad joke ;)
but true
i finally feel like im a man

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »
Hey Flex, what was ur revision for?

xx
Healing time????

Started by panther on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

6 Replies
Last post October 03, 2009, 03:27:03 AM
by freefromG