Hello Guest

Should I be concerned?

• 4 Replies
Should I be concerned?
« on: June 21, 2012, 04:33:30 PM »
I had an excision and tumecent(sp?) liposuction done on both chests one week ago. At first the results were not flat, but definitely dramatic. After one week my chest looks like it did before! Accept now I don't feel a hard gland, just feels like my chest is full of liquid or fat. Should I be concerned? Is this scar tissue, swelling, or should I give it another week. I spent good money on this procedure, and will be unhappy if I don't get the results as promised.

[img]http://postimage.org/my.php?gallery=1wq27bj4[img]

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=25785.0

Offline hammer

Re: Should I be concerned?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:23:35 PM »
Yes you should be concerned, you should be concerned that you're not patient, healing takes time, healing takes more time for some less time for others. In the short time that it has been sence you had the surgery you got a long time to wait, so be patient
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »
I had the sensation of liquid "swishing" around in my chest right after surgery too but that's gone now. I'm 3 1/2 weeks today.

So you must be swelling, which is normal after surgery.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 06:20:22 AM »
Yes you should be concerned, you should be concerned that you're not patient, healing takes time, healing takes more time for some less time for others. In the short time that it has been sence you had the surgery you got a long time to wait, so be patient

haha well thanks for the blunt advice. I am happy to report I am now 3 weeks post op, and the swelling has gone down alot, no feeling of liquid in chest. I might actually have a flat chest afterall! I will post some pictures in a couple of days.

Offline hammer

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »

haha well thanks for the blunt advice. I am happy to report I am now 3 weeks post op, and the swelling has gone down alot, no feeling of liquid in chest. I might actually have a flat chest afterall! I will post some pictures in a couple of days.

By being blunt you know exactly where I stand, I have always been that way and to old to change now!

See, what did I tell ya? Time heals, some faster then others!

Good luck with the rest of the healing, God Bless!

Bob

xx
concerned

Started by ded75red on Gynecomastia Talk

4 Replies
Last post September 08, 2005, 03:35:27 PM
by Paa_Paw
xx
Should I be concerned?

Started by texastoast88 on Gynecomastia Talk

3 Replies
Last post March 19, 2011, 08:51:42 PM