Hello Guest

post op

• 2 Replies

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
post op
« on: May 06, 2007, 08:51:44 PM »
im about 4 or 5 weeks out after surgery. this was my second op, i was given glandular excision and lipo from near my armpits. at first my right side was way more puffed up and my left side was almost flat, even slightly inverted. my surgeon even said that the left one might be slightly inverted. he also said they removed almost the same amount from each side.
now the right one is flat to a point of satisfaction, but the left one is still a bit puffy. what do you guys think. he did say that if the swelling comes back, start wearing the compression bandage, so i'm doing just that. usually, i wear it at night, and when i wake up in the morning it looks good and stays that way for a few hours then by the end of the day it swells up a little again.
any thoughts?
also, i have pretty big nips, and now, after a lot of gland was taken out, they seem slightly like a deflated balloon (more so on the flatter right nipple). will the skin tighten more, and how long will it take?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=9929.0
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Re: post op
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 04:17:52 PM »
No, the skin won't tighten but your PS will keep telling you it will for a year until revision is not paid for. Happened to me!! These PS's will take the tissue and gland out but don't take into consideration loose skin. Getting rid of the skin make all the difference in the world. Good luck to you bro!!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Re: post op
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 12:21:44 PM »
dude, come on, i just had a revision a month ago and you're encouraging me to get another one already. please dont put these ideas into my head.

xx
Concerns 6 Days Post-Op wanting surgeons opinion, pictures post op *UPDATE*

Started by mistergreen_ on Ask a Doctor

7 Replies
Last post March 04, 2010, 05:46:21 AM
by DrBermant
xx
Surgery with Dr. Herbosa post Lipo and Post Excision Pics. Manila, PH.

Started by junichihibiki on User Photos

3 Replies
Last post July 25, 2007, 05:43:36 AM
by junichihibiki
xx
dr lista post op [4 Month post op pics added drs visit results]

Started by shaker on Canada

26 Replies
Last post June 26, 2011, 10:54:06 PM
by shaker
smiley
Surgery with Dr. Herbosa post Lipo and Post Excision Pics.

Started by junichihibiki on Asia

7 Replies
Last post September 12, 2007, 03:47:32 AM
by sadgyneguy