Hello Guest

One Week Post Op Advice

• 1 Replies
One Week Post Op Advice
« on: August 15, 2014, 07:59:57 AM »
Hello,

I just had bilateral excision of the glands and a little liposuction last week from -- in Poland, so far I have finished my antibiotics course and everything looks good, no fluid leaks or excessive bruising or swelling, I was advised to start light massaging today, 7 days pot op, and it still feels tender and I am not sure how to massage or for how long, the doctor advised to knead like a cat for 30 mins each side, the timing seems very excessive and the technique contradicts what other people have said on websites like this where they suggest a circling motion and that's only after 2 weeks post op not 7 days.

Any help on this matter? I would greatly appreciate any other advice that you guys might have accumulated from your experiences.

Cheers!

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=29700.0

Offline 77777

Re: One Week Post Op Advice
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 05:25:45 AM »
Hi Saad 93,

Did you have your surgery done by Dr Clarke?

I'm sitting in the hotel now, 2 days post op. The surgeon seen me the day after surgery and then told me she's going away to Rome so I wouldn't see her again. Her assistant who seen me today cannot talk a work of English. The receptionist was translating what she was saying I'm still confused as to what I should be doing as part of a daily routine.

I've been given Hydrogen Peroxide, Jelonets, Pain Killers, sachets that you out into water and drink (no idea what these are for), and some Heparinum cream - have you any idea what any if these are for. This hasn't been explained to me in a clear and concise way.

Thanks mate!

xx
1 week post op advice please.

Started by bs82 on U.K.

4 Replies
Last post October 29, 2006, 12:42:25 PM
by NotFedup
xx
1 week post op. need garment advice.

Started by whoarollins64 on Compression Garments

2 Replies
Last post August 25, 2008, 03:52:10 AM