Hello Guest

Liposuction, swollen?

• 2 Replies

Offline ovuca

Liposuction, swollen?
« on: April 13, 2007, 03:31:57 PM »
I had my second revision a few days ago, only to "touch up" a little on my left side. I was awake during the procedure, and I think I remember 200mL of fat being sucked out. 3 days post-op I removed the bandage and took a look in the mirror. There was a slight improvement, but I'm still not fully satisfied with the results. My question is, could this be caused by swelling?

Also, how soon can I expect to recover from such a procedure (meaning when can I train again etc.)? It felt like a minor procedure compared to when I had excision + lipo. I got back to school the next day, and pain subsided shortly thereafter.

I didn't want to wear the zipper vest, and decided to use this one from the start because I didn't have any problems putting it on: http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/images/breast_male/stage2_male_compression_garment.jpg

Is this problematic somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=9625.0

Offline ovuca

Re: Liposuction, swollen?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:01:57 PM »
It's worth to mention that when i had excision + liposuction, the way my chest looked the first few days post-op was pretty much the final results.

Re: Liposuction, swollen?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 01:20:56 PM »
There is always swelling with lipo, and most the time it is uneven swelling.  I am 3 weeks post op now and things are looking great, just keep wearing the vest and things will even out.

xx
Still swollen

Started by tatt2guy on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

0 Replies
Last post August 09, 2010, 09:46:59 AM
by tatt2guy
xx
8 1/2 weeks... still swollen

Started by sergeantpepper on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

5 Replies
Last post November 08, 2006, 05:50:22 PM
by sergeantpepper
xx
Re: 2 weeks, still swollen

Started by randomuser1 on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

7 Replies
Last post September 29, 2006, 01:36:24 AM
by ghostrider
xx
Swollen chest after surgery! please help...

Started by dizahs on Canada

3 Replies
Last post November 26, 2009, 09:49:22 PM
by FatLuke_Nofx