Hello Guest

First photos

• 9 Replies
First photos
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:19:05 AM »
Been here a while, posting photos for the first time.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35481.0

Re: First photos
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 10:46:09 AM »
Thanks for the pictures. You are shaped a lot like me. I like how the underwires shape and define your underbust while giving a natural lift. I would guess dressing is easier than you might have thought with that type of support. It has been for me and made it easier to transition to everyday wear of support where I am physically more comfortable than being braless. 

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 10:55:14 AM »
Haven't worn it except to try it on, probably trying tomorrow. I'll be around home in case I decide it's uncomfortable. I've been wearing a bra most every day since about March. Occasionally I'll get it in my head that "I don't need one today" either because they're dirty or going to a friend's house that are "huggers" or because I have to run out to the store after I've changed out of work clothes. I always come to regret it. I hate going out braless. 

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 09:53:25 PM »
What.brand is it ?looks like a nice fit.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 02:45:51 AM »
Dominique mystique minimizer

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 07:06:59 PM »
First wearing today went well. Found it very comfortable and I didn't have to adjust the bra all day. Very nice change from the Bali ones I'm trying to replace because they've stretched out far to quickly. I did have too adjust myself in the cups a few times but overall the support felt great and if never have guessed an underwire could be so comfy. 

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 03:20:01 PM »
It is amazing how comfortable an underwire bra can be when you get one that is the proper size and style for your body and how you can shape your look with the different styles of underwire bras. You have far less appearance options with a soft cup bra, but soft cup bras do have their place. While I wear underwire exclusively, I do own one soft cup bra for certain occasions when wearing an underwire is not advised. With underwire bras, you can minimize the look or make your breasts more prominent.

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 03:53:01 PM »
It’s all about finding the right size and style for you. As said before there is a style to do about anything you need done. I do have a few soft cup bras that I wear. Most are a pull over type. I wear the at home when we have company over or things like that. 

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 07:46:19 AM »
That bra looks great on you! Congratulations on finding such a great fit. I looks like it is perfect for your shape and it gives you great shape as well.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 08:20:17 AM »
Thanks all. It would be perfect if I didn't have to adjust myself back in after working for a while.  The cups seem to pucker at the top a bit after a while. 

xx
Preop Photos - Postop photos coming soon

Started by Markito on User Photos

0 Replies
Last post November 16, 2011, 12:46:54 AM
by Markito
xx
Photos and Karidis **************NEW 18 DAY PHOTOS**************

Started by ad21 on U.K.

136 Replies
Last post June 01, 2012, 12:45:54 PM
by thetodd