Hello Guest

Do others care?

• 5 Replies
Do others care?
« on: February 09, 2019, 05:15:16 PM »
The question has been asked before if anyones wife or gf or friends with benefits etc care that you have breasts. And I have to admit my wife is super hyper feminine who is not in to the idea of anything fem about dudes. I cant think of anything more fem than breasts. That being said. Picture is proof in pudding that a woman who loves you loves all of you so dont worry and rest easy that one who loves you wont mind at all 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34163.0

Offline hammer

Re: Do others care?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:14:19 PM »
Steven,

I have always felt that when you love someone you will accept anything that might happen as my wife accepted what has happened in our life! I had to stop working when she was a stay at home mom and then she went back to work. I went from a very strong man to someone who can't open a jar of pickles. And I went from taking camping hikes to using a wheelchair too!
Not only all that, I grow size "H" breast! Wow and she has never complained, not ever!

Now if this was all reversed and even if she was to grow a penis, I would have never complained either! Because I love her with all my heart no matter what happens in our life and I love her for what is in her heart, not what is on the outside!

I wish you good luck in you relationship!

Bob
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 10:59:07 PM »
My wife has always loved all of me and has downplayed my breasts to me all through our relationship.  It distresses her to think that I am strapped in a bra like she is. She feels I am being made to conform to societal norms as she is. That thought is more distressing to her than my actual bra wearing. Of course that isn't true because society demands that under no circumstances do I even consider wearing a bra just because my genitalia is outside of my body and not inside like a women's. I wear a bra because I have sizable breast that are more comfortable supported and contained. Do I "enjoy" wearing a bra. No more than a woman does. Do I "like" wearing a bra? Only for the comfort and benefit of that wearing brings me. Wearing a bra does not make me any less of a man than someone who doesn't have the need to wear a bra. I didn't ask to have boobs. But since I have them, I have to deal with them. I deal with them by strapping them into a bra and containing and supporting them, same as women do. I am physically more comfortable doing that. Comfort is number one in my book. And if comfort means wearing a bra, then a bra I will wear.

Offline hammer

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 09:56:55 AM »
My wife has always loved all of me and has downplayed my breasts to me all through our relationship.  It distresses her to think that I am strapped in a bra like she is. She feels I am being made to conform to societal norms as she is. That thought is more distressing to her than my actual bra wearing. Of course that isn't true because society demands that under no circumstances do I even consider wearing a bra just because my genitalia is outside of my body and not inside like a women's. I wear a bra because I have sizable breast that are more comfortable supported and contained. Do I "enjoy" wearing a bra. No more than a woman does. Do I "like" wearing a bra? Only for the comfort and benefit of that wearing brings me. Wearing a bra does not make me any less of a man than someone who doesn't have the need to wear a bra. I didn't ask to have boobs. But since I have them, I have to deal with them. I deal with them by strapping them into a bra and containing and supporting them, same as women do. I am physically more comfortable doing that. Comfort is number one in my book. And if comfort means wearing a bra, then a bra I will wear.
Very well started,  and I couldn't agree more about why I do wear the bra and the part about being a man!
I have said many times that having these breast does not change the fact that I'm a man any more than standing in the woods can make me a bear!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 10:48:55 PM »
Don't see Pix

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 02:18:55 PM »
Steven, I absolutely agree! I like that too. 

At a recent mammogram, I  expressed breast milk during the imaging. I came home with cotton pads in my bra to absorb any leakage after. I guess that it's not that uncommon. I had told my wife and she went out and bought a box of disposable pads for me. The doctor said to take it easy over the next few weeks and to avoid any heavy excursion or and squeezing of my breasts. The milk glands and the ducts should shrink and stop any further lactation. My wife however, cant keep her hands off of my boobs! I'm still using the inserts because of the continuous milk production!  I know that a lot of it is due to hormone fluctuations. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

thumbup
Atomy Skin Care 6 System Second Best Selling Skin Care Product

Started by omniversatility on Asia

0 Replies
Last post May 19, 2016, 06:46:47 AM
by omniversatility
xx
Postoperative Care?

Started by stillwaiting on Canada

6 Replies
Last post June 26, 2007, 08:36:01 AM
by Grandpa Bambu