Hello Guest

Bermant - New Gynecomastia Gallery Slide Show - Do I Have Gynecomastia?

• 3 Replies

DrBermant

Do I Have It?
is a common question posted here.

Any male mammal typically has some gland in his breast.  It is a function of the definition of being a mammal.  For almost all, the amount of gland is very small.  Gynecomastia comes in different degrees: from a tiny puffy nipple to a massive breasts. It does not take much to interfere with the cut look of a bodybuilder or athlete.

I have just refined my Gynecomastia Gallery where you can view before and after pictures of gynecomastia and the changes with surgery. This is in a new slide show format.  You can slow down, speed up, and activate a navigation panel. Each image links to pages of further details about that patient, his problem, and his surgery. 

Take your time to view the various degrees of male breast enlargement. There are additional Gynecomastia Gallery Links on that page.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=10272.0

DrBermant

I have expanded Dr. Bermant's Gynecomastia Gallery with more images.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

DrBermant

Do I Have It?
is a common question posted here.

Any male mammal typically has some gland in his breast.  It is a function of the definition of being a mammal.  For almost all, the amount of gland is very small.  Gynecomastia comes in different degrees: from a tiny puffy nipple to a massive breasts. It does not take much to interfere with the cut look of a bodybuilder or athlete.

I have just refined my Gynecomastia Gallery where you can view before and after pictures of gynecomastia and the changes with surgery. This is in a new slide show format.  You can slow down, speed up, and activate a navigation panel. Each image links to pages of further details about that patient, his problem, and his surgery. 

Take your time to view the various degrees of male breast enlargement. There are additional Gynecomastia Gallery Links on that page.

Another common question on this forum is "Rate my Gynecomastia."  My Gynecomastia Gallery of Before After Pictures is a great place to see the wide variation of male breast enlargement that can cause enough concern for each patient. I also updated the navigation panel to show initially on entering the page. Each before after photo set then has links to the details of that patient on my site.

Gynecomastia = female breasts on a male

Rating gynecomastia is like rating female breasts. What are common factors for women with an A cup size breast, D cup size breast, pubescent breast?  They are all breasts. On a male, if it does not let the pectoral muscle shape show through, it just does not say male. This deformity can range from the subtle form (pubescent equivalent) Puffy Nipples in Men to massive breasts with fold and dependent tissue.  What really counts is how much the contour problem bothers the individual.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

DrBermant

It is fascinating how this questions still comes up so often on the forums.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

xx
Bermant - Picture Gallery Gland of Gynecomastia

Started by DrBermant on Patient Galleries

2 Replies
Last post May 15, 2010, 08:28:15 AM
by DrBermant
xx
Bermant Body Builder - Gynecomastia Picture Gallery

Started by DrBermant on Patient Galleries

3 Replies