Hello Guest

Super Size Me...

• 4 Replies

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Super Size Me...
« on: January 08, 2007, 02:10:32 AM »
Saw 'Super Size Me' (again) on TV tonight. Sure makes you rethink your eating habits. A real eye opener!

GB

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=8251.0
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Re: Super Size Me...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 01:09:20 AM »
Yeah, who could eat McDonalds for every meal for 30 days?  I have to at least mix it up with burger king or taco johns here and there.  ha!

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 12:50:04 PM »
It was an alright movie but dumb too. They try to make McDonalds look bad in every light. Of course , if you eat the $#!T everyday you are going to gain weight and it is unhealthy to do so..I don't understand the whole point of this movie...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
Of course , if you eat the $#!T everyday you are going to gain weight and it is unhealthy to do so..I don't understand the whole point of this movie...

Me thinks the point of the movie is to expose the dangers of fast food/junk food and how monetary gain precedes the health/welfare of the individual.

It's funny that the two young girls tried to sue MickyDee's for making them fat and unhealthy...  Shyte, that's like trying to sue a brewery on the premise that their product made you drunk...   ::)   It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it you drink 'enough' of it, you'll get drunk. The same applies to MickeyDee's, if you eat enough of it, the chances are very good that you'll gain weight and get fat.

GB

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »
the documentary i think didn't get enough attention was "an inconvenient truth", wonder how many people saw it.  the science in it was riveting and fairly and well presented almost to the point of scary.  strongly recommended, go out and rent the thing, it's really a must-see. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

xx
Super Size Me starring Morgan Spurlock

Started by Cuttin Headz on Lounge Area

13 Replies
Last post April 02, 2005, 08:42:43 PM
by Cuttin Headz
xx
I wore a thin shirt, one size down from my regular size... on a windy day!!!!!

Started by F-NIch on Surgery Success Stories

3 Replies
Last post June 13, 2010, 10:11:13 PM
by tapingthemdown
xx
go on a super diet

Started by devo on Gynecomastia Talk

7 Replies
Last post January 31, 2005, 03:53:22 PM
by determined
xx
The Super Bowl Anthem.