Gynecomastia Forum

Puffy Nipple dilema

Puffy Nipple dilema
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:07:27 pm »

Hey,
 Im getting surgery pretty soon.  The doctor said since I have puffy nips that there might be a kind of deflated, wrinkle left over.  I guess the nipple skin isnt as stretchy.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas or solutions?  Is a second cosmetic procedure the only answer?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=7683.0

DrBermant

Re: Puffy Nipple dilema
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 05:51:58 am »

Hey,
 Im getting surgery pretty soon.  The doctor said since I have puffy nips that there might be a kind of deflated, wrinkle left over.  I guess the nipple skin isnt as stretchy.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas or solutions?  Is a second cosmetic procedure the only answer?

There are many different problems patients call "Puffy Nipples", each has different sculpture options that apply.

How well redundant skin contracts does depend on many factors.   Skill of the surgeon, technique, the nature of the problem, how you heal and others can contribute to this issue.  I prefer my Dynamic Technique that permits me to adapt to what I find during surgery to manage the problem I find during surgery.  Sometimes this innvolves removing a cast of gland just under the areola skin, it may innvolve trimming a small amount of skin of the incision site, it may involve other techniques.  

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 10:43:30 am »
Find another doctor!!! Seriously. Post this same thread in "Gynecomastia Talk" and you'll get plenty of resonse.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Finally gyne-free
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 04:02:04 pm »
Hey, bud. That sounds legit. I had surgery about a year ago and my nipples were very puffy. They are still puffy now after surgery, although not as bad as before, and they do have a little bit of a "saggy/wrinkled" appearance. I hope it resolves itself over time. I'm sure it will get somewhat better, especially as I work on cutting.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 10:00:43 pm »
yeah mine too
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jonQ

• wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Re: Puffy        dilema
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 04:10:37 pm »
In 30 years I'd like to see someone who hasn't had the surgery,just to see how bad the gyne has gotten...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 02:58:20 am »
I have puffy nipples and my op is in 5 days. Now I'm really scared and thinking of maybe not going through with it. darn.

Offline jonQ

• wish it was gone ... bye - bye
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 03:53:34 am »
how come?

xx
Puffy Nipple dilema

Started by gynecomastia_kid

0 Replies
Last post April 06, 2005, 11:07:27 pm
by gynecomastia_kid
xx
Puffy Nipple Post-Op (only nipple not the entire areola)

Started by FieldsOfOpportunities

0 Replies
Last post March 28, 2015, 03:57:05 pm
by FieldsOfOpportunities
xx
Why does pinching the nipple temporarily fix the puffy nipple?

Started by Wayne1985

8 Replies
Last post November 12, 2009, 05:40:46 am
by fluffy_tits
xx
hypothetical dilema

Started by angel_allen

6 Replies
Last post January 08, 2007, 06:25:16 am
by manzeer