Having a Kid

Having a Kid
« on: December 19, 2018, 12:21:44 am »
I am 32 and my wife just surprised me with the news of pregnancy. Idk if this is where to put this but figured I would and let it be as I didn't see where else seemed more fitting. I am excited and nervous as hell, but moreso than finances and am I going to be everything this child needs and looks for and up to as life goes by, I am nervous as my chest has continued to swell and fill in and develop. I know a child will not care as it knows no difference and even as it ages and notices the differences and why dad has a chest like mommy if it got to that point while other dads don't. I am concerned about my child being embarrassed by my developments and growths as kids get to a stage of leaning moreso on acceptance from circles of friends more than at home and separating from parents to find where they fit in. 
So curious, has anyone here had significant growth...like b cups and beyond as they entered fatherhood and have kids that have grown through the ages and stages of life and did your breasts make any difference in things? I know i'm going to be an awesome dad just nervous as life goes by if kids point and mock at the guy with boobs and all that crap

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34101.0

Offline hammer

Re: Having a Kid
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 11:57:03 am »
Steven
Congratulations, and you don't have anything to worry about! My daughter's and their friends never gave a darn about my chest. And I'm sure it will be the same with boys. Our grandson always stays in our bedroom in a bed set up next to grandma to be by her and I sleep shirtless and he never ask why my chest is as big as his mom's (my daughter has  very large breast). He is 6 and he puts together the Lego kits that are made for age 12 without any help! He is a very smart young man! I also have never heard anything from my sons kids either, however I don't see them as often as they live 15 hours away.

Your child will love you unconditionally eventhough as they get older they will call you all kind of mean names sometimes! Mine are now 26-38 and they no longer call me those names and when you get to this point in your life you know that things went ok.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 10:59:10 pm »
Children are truly remarkable.  They accept as normal anything we accept as normal.   Three of my four sons have Gynecomastia and so do the grandchildren in a slightly lower percentage.   The great-grandchildren are as yet too young to know. 
I cannot say if the condition is genetic or not, but it certainly seems to be common in my family. 
Some young men question their manhood which is really absurd.  My eight children, the grandchildren and great-grandchildren now total almost 60 persons. 
Grandpa Dan

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 11:39:19 pm »
Hi i never had a problem with my kids mentioning me moobs but i could never do anything with then obviously this will differ per person but with me i was very conscious my kids are 3 and 12 going on holiday was a nightmare had to look around before going in pool or in sea on holiday whilst covering my chest mith hands swimming pools here in the uk were a big no no went to a swimming party once there were to many kids per life guard so needed a adult to get in they looked at me i had to make a excuse to not go in luckily someone else did i have wasted so much money on holidays not enjoying them as was soooo self conscious maybe thats just me but it has bugged me so much thst i had surgery 3 days ago its so easy virtually been pain free main issue and hardest part is the pressure vest its driving me mad 10 days to go but got a holiday booked this summer and cant wait will be able have a great time with my kids without looking if anyone staring at my massive cone boobs maybe yours are not like mine were but i seriously hated it it was effecting me big time hope all goes well for you 

To add your comment, register or log in to your account.