Surgery with dr. fielding

Surgery with dr. fielding
« on: May 12, 2018, 03:39:01 am »
Hey guys I just had surgery today with dr. craig fielding from toronto. The surgery cost $1100 and was done under local anesthesia. The surgery was completely pain free and even the freezing injections (which I thought would hurt) were not painful at all. The lipo part was also not painful. It actually felt kinda funny to me and I almost ended up laughing lol. After the surgery I was put on a vest which I was told to wear for a couple of weeks and prescription for pain meds. Fast track several hours later and I'm still feeling pretty good. I took 2 tylenol pills just incase but I could've been okay without them. As far as the pain after the surgery I would say I had no pain. just general feeling of soreness in and around the chest area. Im really looking forward to tomorrow and the coming weeks ahead to see how I heal. I think dr. fielding did a good job as the surgery went smooth he said and I will be seeing him next week to ensure everything is healing well and all. If you guys are interested I can post some before and after pics soon when I take the bandages off sometime next week 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=33356.0

Offline nonini

Re: Surgery with dr. fielding
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 02:28:14 pm »
Only $CAD 1100? That's pretty cheap is it lipo and excision? Please update us when you have photos.

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 02:33:49 pm »
Yeah I got both lipo and exicsion. Will do next week.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 11:18:38 pm »
Yeah I got both lipo and exicsion. Will do next week.

Any updates?

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 02:08:48 pm »
Hey I'm about 2 months post op and I'm not satisfied with the results. After about a week after taking the vest off I noticed the left side still protruded and the nipple was still puffy. Not as bad as before but still quite noticeable. The right side was alot better and I'm almost happy with it because the nipple feels and looks alot flatter and the contour looks much better than the left. Its almost perfect. The left side feels like theres alot of gland left directly beneath the nipple like the gland was resected incorrectly. Its hard tender and gets puffy like before. I'm gonna try to get a revision with fielding for free because this is not fair. He did a decent job on the right but a bad one on the left. Or I'll probably go to a different surgeon who can take out ALL of the GLAND. With my results now I would not recommend dr fielding.

thumbup
Surgery with Dr C Fielding,Toronto (Post Surgery Update Pics)

Started by Gynogone90

5 Replies
Last post May 12, 2018, 04:29:42 pm
by xh1234
xx
Surgery with Dr. Fielding - done

Started by GynosaurusRex

5 Replies
Last post April 27, 2009, 02:16:49 am
by GynosaurusRex
xx
Surgery with Fielding