Padded bra or not?

Re: Padded bra or not?
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2016, 02:39:34 pm »
So you have low Testosterone and higher than normal Estrogen?
Did they check for Prolactin and Progesterone?
No they only did those two he wants to check it again in a few weeks Earlier in the day and after I do some weights.

Sounds like you are on the right track to find out what the underlying cause of your breast development is. Remember there is always a cause.

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2016, 08:23:47 pm »
So you have low Testosterone and higher than normal Estrogen?
Did they check for Prolactin and Progesterone?
No they only did those two he wants to check it again in a few weeks Earlier in the day and after I do some weights.

Sounds like you are on the right track to find out what the underlying cause of your breast development is. Remember there is always a cause.
Tigerpaw, If you don't mind me asking what was your cause?

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 01:12:04 am »
Anti-Testosterone drugs along with large doses of Estrogen coupled with Progesterone to shrink an enlarged Prostate along with a precancerous mass. While the treatment was complete success I was left with 38DD breasts and other secondary female characteristics.

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2016, 03:14:37 am »
I prefer unlined underwire bras like this one. I like the lift it gives me and that it fits me like it was made for me.  Plus, I think it is a very pretty bra and it makes me feel good about myself being able to fill it so well.