Hello Guest

Wear this combo, it works.

• 48 Replies

Offline Paa_Paw

Re: Wear this combo, it works.
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:39 AM »
This is a funny, almost comical, topic.

Statistically, men who never in their lives experience any breast enlargement are in the minority. If anyone is deformed, it is those who are perpetually flat chested.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hammer

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »
You know Paa_Paw I have in resent time heard young women talk about men that are flat chested being unattractive because they do not look chiseled! They are just flat! Men that have curves look better because they are chiseled or I think they might mean unique!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2013, 01:21:58 PM »
What's happening to this site? Isn't this a safe haven for guys to express how gynecomastia is effecting them. To the op, I felt deformed before surgery, but that's me. Guys like hammer have learned to except his situation. That takes a lot of heart. So, to say he or others who have learned to except their bodies are deformed is a cold lable. That's from a respect point of view.

On the other side, people come to this site to find solutions to something that is destroying them in a mental way. You can't tell us its normal when we came here for help. We all need to respect what others our going through even if it's not our own point of view.

This is the best site for dealing with gynecomastia. Lets keep all the channels open for the new generation.

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 08:58:25 PM »
Sorry guys, but the acceptance forum is over here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/17/

With that said, it's OK if you want to accept it, but most people here are young and advising them to accept it or telling them having breasts is normal, is just dangerous.

Lmao this^

Go to the acceptance section if you wanna talk about that. Stop bringing up these stupid debates about acceptance. As you can see, it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Go to the acceptance section lol

xx
Re: Gyneco, fat or combo

Started by from_philly on User Photos

0 Replies
Last post July 12, 2006, 11:49:43 AM
by from_philly
xx
Back to gym... compression vest, to wear or not to wear?

Started by Jim1985 on U.K.

9 Replies
Last post April 21, 2008, 12:32:23 PM
by GynO_DuDe
angry
It seems like nothing works???!!

Started by knicho94 on Gynecomastia Talk

5 Replies
Last post May 20, 2010, 08:01:47 PM
by Dr. Cruise
xx
Superglue works for me!!