Hello Guest

Sex next week. scared as hell.

  • 35 Replies
  • 7968 Views
Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 07:28:54 PM »
girl likes him
^
he likes girl
^
opportunity for sex has arisen where gyne is a big issue on mind of OP
^
guy really wants to have sex
^
it is very likely the girl will accept it and be fine with it
^
hiding it/making excuses will be very difficult and very wasteful respectively

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 07:31:00 PM »
She will accept it ?

on what grounds do you claim this ?

In the end it is the OP his decision.

The final words of wisdom. Make your choice after you've ejaculated so your head is totally clear

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »
on the grounds he has been seeing this girl for 4 months and she is wants to have sex with him, read the first post ffs.

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »
We've all had sex when having gyne. It makes you self conscious, but you'll prob be so horny and worried about not cumming too soon that the gyne shouldn't be an issue.

Dude, you have an opportunity. What's the worst that can happen? She freaks out, and now you can accuse her of being a superficial bitch. Then, in a few weeks, the problem is over and no one cares any more after you get surgery. Life is all about risks.

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
here's my 2-step solution to your predicament

1) just pretend like you've already had the surgery when it comes to "shower time"
2) wreck that shit

 :D

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
I worry about the same. I know most girls wont care at the moment. But what happens if I dump her later? Is she going to tell everyone?

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »
dude...u need to chill. End of story. have sex with her

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »
Is she going to tell everyone?

NO!!! She'd never do that. She might say you were a jerk to her, maybe that you cheated on her, that you said something terrible to her.... but she'd know better than to try and nail you with something that happened when she was having sex with you.



I guarantee the best way to go forth is to act like nothing is out of the ordinary at all. If you don't make it seem like something's awry, then she wont think there is. Just go on with it without hesitation or drawing attention to yourself by crossing your arms, slouching, etc.

If you're goign to tell her something, you could disclose it totally, or you could say "I'm just going to warn you.... I'm kinda chubby" or something, which would be a lot less out-of-the-ordinary than saying "just warning you, I have boobs too.".
 99.9 percent chance she's already noticed (which means she doesn't care) and the 0.1 percent chance that she hasn't means it'll be so subtle you won't need to worry about it.

Seriously, if she cared at all she wouldn't want to have sex with you. You need to relax and enjoy it, nothing will go wrong and as long as you wear a condom, nothing's going to come back to haunt you, not even your gyne (which is obviously of no worry to her)
'
Have fun, and really.... stop worrying so much.
Good luck :)

*

Offline sickman

  • **
  • 57
  • moobs aint cool.
Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
its tomorrow guys, thanks for all the support and advice
we was in the park today
i was wearing just a vest
her hand was down my top, feeling up my abs
thats about it.
but yeah im going for it
thanks for all the support
and ill take all the sex advice too ;)

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »
Well?

My advice is late - but...

The way she's got all the "shower sex" stuff pre-planned out and telling you about in advance, she is telegraphing to you that she wants and expects to see it. Even if you both have the AFTER to look forward to, she loves you and wants to see the BEFORE at least once. Can you blame her for being curious? So show her already. Give her the chance to see it and hear your story and offer her support - that's what she wants (probablby even more than the "shower sex").





its tomorrow guys, thanks for all the support and advice
we was in the park today
i was wearing just a vest
her hand was down my top, feeling up my abs
thats about it.
but yeah im going for it
thanks for all the support
and ill take all the sex advice too ;)

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 03:54:46 AM »
Hey, How did it go?

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 09:29:52 AM »
Dude.. you can't leave your bros hangin.

*

Offline TigerKneeCrush

  • *
  • 29
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »
you can't get a hotel room when you're 16

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 06:28:19 PM »
maybe the girl is 18

It isnt soo uncommon to have an older significant other. I am 18 and my girl is 34.

Re: Sex next week. scared as hell.
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 09:56:57 PM »
If she won't sleep with you because of your Gynecomastia, she's not worth it.


But chances are, if this girl's as into you as you are her -- she won't care. She'll just be happy that you're with her for this intimate time.


One thing about Gynecomastia that is hard to overcome (I haven't done it, but I understand it's possible) is to realize that just because it's such a huge issue for you doesn't mean that everyone else is walking around thinking about how that shirt doesn't quite fit you right.


xx
WORRIED AS HELL AND SCARED TO DEATH

Started by jb1128 on Gynecomastia Talk

3 Replies
1303 Views
Last post November 03, 2012, 05:02:50 PM
by jb1128
xx
Scared to death; surgery in a week.

Started by rich19007 on Gynecomastia Talk

5 Replies
2759 Views
Last post January 16, 2007, 03:10:04 AM
by headheldhigh01
xx
I think everything went to hell

Started by ovuca on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

0 Replies
2133 Views
Last post August 02, 2006, 03:02:59 AM
by ovuca
xx
I think everything went to hell

Started by ovuca on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

2 Replies
2391 Views
Last post August 04, 2006, 06:37:24 AM
by jones357