Hello Guest

POLAND for surgery?

• 1 Replies
POLAND for surgery?
« on: January 05, 2013, 04:19:48 PM »
Hi every one, first post on here so sorry if i make mistakes.

I'm 24 and in good shape, i don't take any drugs, except have a few drinks with my friends on weekends.

I have puffy nipples and golf balls under my nipples that stick out, especially when i'm hot. its driving me insane! holiday last year was a nightmare and i'd like to get it sorted now so i can go traveling in sept.

I have read about a polish surgeon called katarzyna Ostrowski-Clark and i've seen a few posts with good results if there real? can anybody shed some light on this surgeon for me please :)

P's i recently emailed this surgeon asking about the opp and my reply had LOADS of spelling mistakes and came from a Hotmail.com email, so i'm very apprehensive. the cost is £1250 without liposuction and £1500 with.

Many thanks in advance 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=26900.0

Re: POLAND for surgery?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 04:24:56 AM »
I've had the surgery and it was a great experience (5 weeks out tomorrow). There's a Polish secretary, but the English responses are from her English husband, Jeremy. I agree though that the responses could be a lot more professional. However, they weren't set up as a practice to cater to foreigners, they're just receiving an increasing number of them. I can't recommend the experience highly enough, especially for people getting mucked around by the NHS.

I was sceptical at first, but it is a legitimate operation that's much cheaper because of labour costs involved. If you've got any more concerns, feel free to message me.

xx
Poland Surgery

Started by markashleigh1979 on U.K.

619 Replies
Last post April 17, 2015, 03:06:22 PM
by Sports Brah
xx
Surgery in Poland

Started by peter214 on Surgery Preparation

0 Replies
Last post June 12, 2018, 02:36:43 PM
by peter214
xx
Anyone want to come with me to Poland for surgery?

Started by Bantam on Europe

0 Replies
Last post July 26, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
by Bantam
xx
Poland Surgery

Started by markashleigh1979 on U.K.

0 Replies
Last post October 23, 2005, 10:53:48 AM
by markashleigh1979