Hello Guest

New and just diagnosed :-\

• 3 Replies
New and just diagnosed :-\
« on: March 05, 2006, 11:22:45 PM »
Well i was just diagnosed with it from the doctor, Ive noticed it for awhile, I just thought I was fat, but after I lost alot of weight and noticed it more I thought wat the heck, So I went to the doctor it isnt really bad, But You can definentally tell because its puffy... But now im depressed, I don't even like having my shirt off looking at myself... yet alone take it off when other people are around. And I heard the only option is surgey but I don't want to take the risks, So I guess hopefully here I can learn to live with it. Is there anything that has helped you all cope with it? Thanks.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=4604.0

Re: New and just diagnosed :-\
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 10:18:17 AM »
Also another question, can it keep on "growing"? Ive had it for a couple years but I recently just noticed it bigger... but it could be fat?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 11:46:09 AM »
I heard the only option is surgey but I don't want to take the risks, So I guess hopefully here I can learn to live with it. Is there anything that has helped you all cope with it? Thanks.

Nukem....

The only way I coped with it was to cover it up with big baggy (multiple) shirts :(. As is the 'norm' with most gyne vics.

I 'chose' not to participate in many sports activities, swim parties and going to the beach. I avoided any activity that involved a 'change room'. In the last few years prior to my gyne surgery, I got somewhat brave and joined the gym and the hockey team at work. Change rooms.... YIKES!!!   :-/ :o :-/

It's tough 'coping' with gyne. Good Luck!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 02:43:38 PM »

xx
Just Diagnosed

Started by Pck21 on Your Stories

3 Replies
Last post March 30, 2006, 09:51:21 AM
by crow
xx
Looking to be diagnosed!

Started by safarijim12 on User Photos