Hello Guest

Need advice: right pectoral pushes nipple downwards when flexing.

• 32 Replies

rrr

Re: Need advice: right pectoral pushes nipple downwards when flexing.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 08:38:48 AM »

Some on here might have self-esteem issues.  Others might have body dismorphic issues.  Some people might be a little extreme or making a mountain out of a molehill.  Everyone is different. 

All of the above are mental issues, not physical issues.
gyno1990 said:

The way arguments work is the person making the claim provides evidence. Basic logic. Exercise your brain.

A typical debate has 2 or more well informed participants who have a difference of opinion. It is up to each participant to dispute the claims of any other.
As you refuse to (or are incapable of) refuting what has been said to you, you are now in the debate totally unarmed. Being ignorant is not a positive trait.
Bummed and my $0.02

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 03:39:30 PM »

Some on here might have self-esteem issues.  Others might have body dismorphic issues.  Some people might be a little extreme or making a mountain out of a molehill.  Everyone is different.

gyno1990 said:

The way arguments work is the person making the claim provides evidence. Basic logic. Exercise your brain.

A typical debate has 2 or more well informed participants who have a difference of opinion. It is up to each participant to dispute the claims of any other.
As you refuse to (or are incapable of) refuting what has been said to you, you are now in the debate totally unarmed. Being ignorant is not a positive trait.
Bummed and my $0.02

What a bad post. In debates, people make claims and provide evidence to support those claims. You and your friend should understand that. It's a basic concept. 

rrr

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 08:55:48 AM »

gyno1990 said:

Bummed and my $0.02

What a bad post. In debates, people make claims and provide evidence to support those claims. You and your friend should understand that. It's a basic concept.

A) He is not a "friend" in the traditional sense - I have never met him.

B) You are, yet again, demonstrating typical troll behavior.

"You're wrong because I say you are." is not debating.

What's next, are you going to make the Godwin's Point?

Bummed, signing off this thread...

xx
Flexing and Nipple Movement Abnormality

Started by gyno1990 on Ask a Doctor

3 Replies
Last post April 28, 2016, 01:22:50 PM
by Litlriki
xx
20 days post op, nipple destortion when flexing

Started by fguide23 on Post Surgery and Healing After Surgery

2 Replies
Last post September 15, 2010, 11:04:40 PM