Hello Guest

my problem?

  • 1 Replies
my problem?
« on: November 14, 2008, 02:15:24 AM »
hi,i am 14 years old i and i think i have gyno.i been having these disc shape tissue under my nipple area about 4 years now.i am 5'6 weigh 125 pounds.so can this be gyno? i would send pictures but i don't know how.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16182.0


Offline Paa_Paw

  • *****
  • 4738
Re: my problem?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »
Could it be Gynecomastia? Yes it could, but don't get ahead of yourself.

The definition of Gynecomastia has been changing. At one time it seems to have meant contoured breasts like those of a woman. As the term is now used it commonly  means any enlargement of the male breast.

According to the old definition, very few of us would have the condition. If the latter definition is used, about 1/3 of all adult males have it to some degree.

The small disc of tissue behind the nipple which you can feel is glandular breast tissue. If it lies flat, ignore it. If it is raised and causes you embarassment, it is a problem that you should get help with.

Many people have peculiar ideas about this condition, one of these being that only fat people get it. This is simply not true, skinny people have it too.
Grandpa Dan

Breast are only a problem if you make it a problem

Started by hammer on Acceptance

6 Replies
Last post January 07, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
by hammer
I have a problem...

Started by cody sockeye on Gynecomastia Talk

16 Replies
Last post July 27, 2007, 05:55:31 PM
by cody sockeye
Problem? Or just fat...

Started by blackdog_9 on User Photos

2 Replies
Last post May 11, 2009, 11:35:39 PM
by anon643
My Problem

Started by jdanielsg on Canada

0 Replies
Last post April 19, 2005, 11:37:44 PM
by jdanielsg