Hello Guest

My Gyne Changes...why?

• 7 Replies

Offline Jer

My Gyne Changes...why?
« on: October 21, 2005, 04:47:15 PM »
I am curious if anyone else has had this experience before with their gyne. I have this gyne for 3 years now and since the first few years to the last few months it has changed. Not smaller or bigger but it went from being like a nickel or so wide and long to now quarter or wider and barely any length. Why is this, does this mean it is going away? Any advice would help.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=3361.0

Re: My Gyne Changes...why?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 01:57:14 PM »
water retention can also make it seem bigger/smaller

Offline Jer

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 03:31:09 PM »
what is water retention?

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 11:42:06 AM »
Holding water.

Do your feet swell a bit by the end of the day?  

Are your eyes a bit puffy in the morning?  

These are due to fluids collecting in these places over a period of hours.  

Sometimes the body will retain excessive fluid if our consumption of some chemicals ( such as salt) is high.

It probably means nothing at all, but it is a good question to ask your Dr. when you have your next check-up.
Grandpa Dan

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 12:52:58 PM »
water retention

bro

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 12:55:37 PM »
water retention

bro

oops..

well ya, retaining water isn't obviouse to most people unless they are lean..  Havin 10% bodyfat and going on a late night booz binger and waking up the next morning it's virtually like u gained a ton of fat.  However it comes off during the day... especially if u know how to monitor your sodium intake/diet accordingly.

for people who don't really know about this it can be frustrating, especially in terms of gyno.  Would appear it's getting bigger/smaller/bigger smaller and u have no reason why.  I used to feel frustrated about this at 12-13 when i was a little bit chubby and had 0 knowledge about nutrition.

Offline kindherb42

• F*ck this gyne sh1t
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 01:33:45 PM »

oops..

well ya, retaining water isn't obviouse to most people unless they are lean..  Havin 10% bodyfat and going on a late night booz binger and waking up the next morning it's virtually like u gained a ton of fat.  

Thats weird because after a night of drinking alot (just pounding down to get really tuned up) i get the opposite, i get dried out and look thinner and my chest tighter but i noticed usually after a night of a lot of drinking i get a couple new pimples over the next few days.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 03:13:44 PM »

Thats weird because after a night of drinking alot (just pounding down to get really tuned up) i get the opposite, i get dried out and look thinner and my chest tighter but i noticed usually after a night of a lot of drinking i get a couple new pimples over the next few days.

well i've never just been boozing.  i'm talking about drinking/eating tons and just going to sleep.  plus it depends on ur diet during the day.

hell if i was fasting and end up boozing, i'm sure the glycogen load will wake me up looking pumped.  Also a lot to do with genetics.

some people in terms of insulin sensitivity/sodium sensitivity, and overal hormon levels retain water differently .. especially when chuggin carbs.

glycogen carries 3x it's weight in water, so either way you're going to be looking at water.  Now where that water is.. (muscles), or (fat cells) is different for people.

for me, even though i'm lean i always bloat from big meals/sodium.  

xx
Is my Gyne coming back? Muscle or Gyne?

Started by Jordan23 on User Photos

3 Replies
Last post July 29, 2007, 07:32:04 AM
by **Gynefor**
xx
Is It Gyne???? can gyne be genetic?? Please help and Rate

Started by cannaman20 on User Photos

10 Replies
Last post September 09, 2007, 09:09:27 PM
by intilt
xx
what is more embarassing, gyne or gyne surgery?

Started by soljah808 on Gynecomastia Talk

6 Replies
Last post September 30, 2008, 12:02:37 AM
by headheldhigh01
xx
Fat gyne after gland gyne dissapears?

Started by shotgun on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post February 21, 2006, 01:59:57 PM
by Shaman