Hello Guest

Finally Got my pics up

• 51 Replies

Offline pe175

Finally Got my pics up
« on: April 16, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
I finally uploaded my pictures just to see what everyone's opinion is on the board.

I have a consultation with a PS this wednesday, however neither of my parents support my decision to and think i'm being stupid.

Anyway, tell me if you think its gyno or puffy nips, or whatever.

http://www.dsu.50megs.com/1.jpg

http://www.dsu.50megs.com/2.jpg

http://www.dsu.50megs.com/3.jpg

You may need to copy and paste the link into the url bar.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=1170.0

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Re: Finally Got my pics up
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 07:30:30 PM »
the closest case I have seen to what I had, until 2.5  weeks ago (when I had my op)... though I'm saying this only based on  the middle pic.

I suspect that most toher people here will think you're totally normal, other than the obvious "non-flatness" of the middle picture.

I can't speak much for my results so far, as I'm still tryna work out whether I am happy with them... but the nipple puffiness is certainly improved.

I'd say you've got a very mild case right beneath your nipple , giving that mildly puffy look.
... and the saga continues

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Hello from Mumbai
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 08:09:04 PM »
Pls dont tell me u think u have gyno.. u look more than normal dude! relax and enjoy the sun.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 08:23:06 PM »
doesn't look like gyne to me.  I have to agree with your parents, I think you're stupid  ;D. maybe some better pics would help, it just doesn't look to me like you have it.  

Offline atm311

• Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 09:22:06 PM »
While all luck is relative, this guy is lucky! If he has a case of gyne, than it is very mild.....how ever, the rest of us would gladly trade him anyday.

I'd say chill out on the surgery or at least post some better pics.
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2005, 09:55:22 PM »
I think you do have it, but it's definitely one of the mildest cases I've ever seen.

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2005, 11:02:20 PM »
I'd wager that there are a lot of guys here that are wishing they could look that good after surgery!

Your parents have my vote.  The cash needed for surgery would be better spent elsewhere.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 04:29:22 AM »
There's a slight conical shape to your nipple but it's hardly gynecomastia.  You almost couldn't be in better shape.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 06:11:11 AM »
that's like nothing, honestly, I wouldn't notice if i was on a beach looking for ppl with gyne. Vishal is right. relax and enjoy the sun.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline pe175

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 06:30:29 AM »
Yeah, I know my case is very mild, and I do feel almost stupid going for surgery.  The thing is, is that whenever I wear a tight shirt all you see is my nipple, and it ends up making me looking fat instead of in shape.  The puffy nipple pokes out more then my chest itself.

Offline pe175

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 07:17:17 AM »
Would Andractim be something that I should try?  Do you think it would work well for me?

Offline Spleen

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 09:08:49 AM »
Lots of guys have tried andractim and I have yet to  see one photo to support its efficacy.

If you go for surgery it's gonna cost you a lot of $$$ to fix a virtually invisible problem.  Guys are supposed to have nipples after all.  Also, don't forget that there are risks to surgery.  You risk complications, concave nipples, scarring, etc.  It might be cheaper and easier to work on your attitude about your body instead.

Offline pe175

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 11:02:52 AM »
well i also think that the light was working in my benefit in these pictures.

I think the 1st and 2nd pictures illustrate it the best.  The 3rd you can't really tell anything.  If you look closely at the 1st picture you can see there is a light difference between my chest and right around my nipple.

For right now I'm using cutting gel made by nutra sport and will probably buy  some kind of diet pill.  Especially since the ban on ephedra was overturned.

Can you guys reccomend anything else that will help me nipples look normal?  Just atleast flat?  Andractim really won't help me?

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 11:35:31 AM »
If i would see you on the beach, I would never stop and take a second look at them in a million years. They are perfectly normal.

Offline pe175

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 11:43:39 AM »
If i would see you on the beach, I would never stop and take a second look at them in a million years. They are perfectly normal.

Well to be honest, if they were "perfectly normal" then I wouldn't be on this site asking questions.

I also know they aren't because whenever I go out I always need to wear a few layers, even in the middle of summer.

All i'm trying to accomplish is to get my nipples flat.  I'm content with the way they look when they are hard, but that clearly isn't all the time.

I guess i'll need ot post a picture of me with just 1 t-shirt on.

xx
Before and After Pics, Opinion needed! (pics finally uploaded)

Started by ukmale on U.K.

4 Replies
Last post July 01, 2011, 09:54:23 AM
by ukmale
xx
my pics finally!

Started by jmxt2 on User Photos

4 Replies
Last post September 09, 2007, 09:16:25 PM
by intilt
grin
I finally got the pics up........