Hello Guest

Told you should wear a bra

• 22 Replies
Re: Told you should wear a bra
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 05:22:07 PM »
 That was very supportive, accepting, and helpful of your wife, Blad

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »
Maybe I am getting the wrong vibe, but the way you have described your mother's reactions to your breasts makes me wonder if she wanted you to be a girl in the first place? Seems she treated your development similar to how she would a girl. Am I all wrong here?
John, that's not quite how it was. It was my grandmother who made the original comment about my boobs and that I needed to start wearing a bra. I was always scratching my chest because they itched and were soar. Dont get me wrong,  I'm sure she had the same conversation with my sister  a couple years prior that she had with me. 

We had already been to a few different doctors who all said the same thing about my development.  That was the best thing to do is wait and see. I was too young for surgery and that they may just.go away on their own. 

They obviously didn't and kept developing.  A couple years later,  she said that I should start wearing a bra fulltime. I complained back that my bras didn't fit any more. That's when she took me bra shopping and I was fitted. 

I still believe that she was only trying her best. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:04 AM »
Ah, I see. That makes much more sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 07:04:34 PM »
It was my wife that first suggested that I wear a bra. We owned a small business and it was just the two of us that worked in our shop so I wore one ever day. Then I got a job in a large plant and can only wear one at home or out and about, just not to work. I am a 42c but I work with uneducated morons so wearing a bra would mean they would make my life a living hell. Even though the leader of these children has larger breast than I do. Thank God for my wife! She is my rock in all things.

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2019, 10:33:01 PM »
 How wonderful she recognized that your C cup size breasts belong in a bra  and that she wanted you to wear a bra.  Did she say it was for support or appearance or both? What kind of bra(s) She get you? Did she measure you? 

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2019, 01:54:16 AM »
Yes Sideset she measured me the first time over 10 years ago, back then I was a B cup. Now I wear a 42c, it has mostly for comfort and support.

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2019, 07:03:00 AM »
That was really good of her.  I would guess that after 10 years, it has become second nature for both you and her that you wear a bra just like her and other women. 

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2019, 01:27:09 PM »
I know that for me, after 30 years, it has become second nature. It definitely feels weird without a bra.

xx
Doc told me not to wear it!  //??

Started by Private50 on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post March 24, 2005, 08:01:39 PM
by jc71
xx
Doc told me not to wear it!  //??

Started by Private50 on Surgery Experiences

3 Replies
Last post March 31, 2005, 03:25:36 PM
by STILLgotIT
xx
Back to gym... compression vest, to wear or not to wear?

Started by Jim1985 on U.K.

9 Replies
Last post April 21, 2008, 12:32:23 PM
by GynO_DuDe
xx
Told my mom about it.

Started by kilgun1243 on Exposure

23 Replies
Last post May 22, 2009, 01:41:50 AM
by Dave_8