Hello Guest

Second Time

• 6 Replies
Second Time
« on: April 06, 2019, 07:42:22 PM »
I was hanging out with 2 of my friends playing basketball, typical gear, shorts and tank top. When we were done we agreed to go grab some lunch, I took my tank top off after grabbing my main shirt from the bench, sat down to change out of the sweaty tank top in to my clean regular shirt when one of my friends said "yo steve when did you grow t--ts bro" i have gotten so normalized to having growth that I didn't even factor in things. I ignored it and said shut up and he continued with "not making fun of ya man, just saw your chest was definitely bigger and figured it was working out but nah man those are definitely boobs, not even man boobs, those look like my ex's, just not as sexy cause you're a dude" and he laughed. I just continued ignoring. But this is the 2nd time in a month or so someone has made the remark that my chest is seen as breasts. Am I getting to a point of needing to be concerned?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35198.0

Offline hammer

Re: Second Time
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »
I was hanging out with 2 of my friends playing basketball, typical gear, shorts and tank top. When we were done we agreed to go grab some lunch, I took my tank top off after grabbing my main shirt from the bench, sat down to change out of the sweaty tank top in to my clean regular shirt when one of my friends said "yo steve when did you grow t--ts bro" i have gotten so normalized to having growth that I didn't even factor in things. I ignored it and said shut up and he continued with "not making fun of ya man, just saw your chest was definitely bigger and figured it was working out but nah man those are definitely boobs, not even man boobs, those look like my ex's, just not as sexy cause you're a dude" and he laughed. I just continued ignoring. But this is the 2nd time in a month or so someone has made the remark that my chest is seen as breasts. Am I getting to a point of needing to be concerned?
I'm sorry,  but he is correct that you have breast! It is just to bad that your wife can't see that!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 03:56:04 PM »
Is it as obvious as it seems to be or nah?
Yes. You have breasts. No denying that. It is hard to tell since it looks like you might be slouching, but they look like there is little to no self support. If you stand or sit straight up they may not look that way. If you do not have any real support, then you might want to start wearing a supportive bra, like a pull over racerback if you don't want to be "exposed" so to speak.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 03:48:44 PM »
Oh look at those puffy feminine nipples and female shaped breasts. Just like a woman. You need to wear a bra. I am sure you are jiggling and nipping out braless.  

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 09:13:09 AM »
Sorry, haven't been on in a few weeks. I have gotten slightly fuller in the last few weeks. Idk if it is from the wife tending to them in the bedroom for awhile as I've read suction can stimulate growth. But I can't imagine short periods once a week can cause it lol. Nonetheless it's gotten to a point where I am jiggling when I type and text now. A couple weeks ago, no such occurance. I actually found a few bras I had before I threw them away as I was taking out my office trash. As I just threw them away and given there was nothing in the trash except paper and a few drinks I chose to fish them out and do a deep wash/rinse and put them back in my box of bras. I only have 6, 2 sports, 2 unpadded unlined and 2 underwire unpadded. But I figured these bastards don't seem to want to stop growing. Just glad they are growing at a turtles pace vs a rabbits race. Be gladder if they didn't grow at all. But nonetheless, I chose to fish them out and wash an keep them mainly cause I was at the gym and the new found bouncing was just craptastic. Not to mention the forklift driving at work, hitting a bump, making my bumps, go OW. I really don't want to be a dude with boobs rocking a bra, especially given I won't be able to wear it all the time...wife, those around me, community, etc. But nonetheless, when I can, I definitely will. It is really weird to look down and see the creases in my breasts higher on my chest where the tissue has without a doubt grown, and even weirder to to take a picture just to see what others may see and seeing without question a set of boobs. They aren't d cups or anything but definitely boobs. It sucks, but it is what it is, jsut glad to have a forum here to see others dealing with it

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 10:08:13 AM »
Personally, I have grown to not care if they get any larger or not. I can't do anything about it one way or another. I have them now, so I need to take care of them. They are apart of me. I give them support and let the chips fall.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2019, 12:38:31 AM »
Amen to that. I dont care if i become a dd but i d care if my wife would fund me unattractive or my one day daughter embarrassed by dad s i do care a bit 

xx
First Time Writer Long time reader :)

Started by Bolognianips on Gynecomastia Talk

9 Replies
Last post March 26, 2007, 03:48:50 AM
by gyneinhell
xx
This question has been asked time and time again, but I REALLY want the TRUTH!

Started by Kill3rK on Ask a Doctor

2 Replies
Last post September 14, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
by Litlriki
xx
Its about time

Started by runamillionmiles on Gynecomastia Talk

1 Replies
Last post May 23, 2008, 10:56:39 PM
by MSJ108
xx
ONE LAST TIME