Hello Guest

Second Time

• 11 Replies
Second Time
« on: April 06, 2019, 07:42:22 PM »
I was hanging out with 2 of my friends playing basketball, typical gear, shorts and tank top. When we were done we agreed to go grab some lunch, I took my tank top off after grabbing my main shirt from the bench, sat down to change out of the sweaty tank top in to my clean regular shirt when one of my friends said "yo steve when did you grow t--ts bro" i have gotten so normalized to having growth that I didn't even factor in things. I ignored it and said shut up and he continued with "not making fun of ya man, just saw your chest was definitely bigger and figured it was working out but nah man those are definitely boobs, not even man boobs, those look like my ex's, just not as sexy cause you're a dude" and he laughed. I just continued ignoring. But this is the 2nd time in a month or so someone has made the remark that my chest is seen as breasts. Am I getting to a point of needing to be concerned?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35198.0

hammer

Re: Second Time
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »
I was hanging out with 2 of my friends playing basketball, typical gear, shorts and tank top. When we were done we agreed to go grab some lunch, I took my tank top off after grabbing my main shirt from the bench, sat down to change out of the sweaty tank top in to my clean regular shirt when one of my friends said "yo steve when did you grow t--ts bro" i have gotten so normalized to having growth that I didn't even factor in things. I ignored it and said shut up and he continued with "not making fun of ya man, just saw your chest was definitely bigger and figured it was working out but nah man those are definitely boobs, not even man boobs, those look like my ex's, just not as sexy cause you're a dude" and he laughed. I just continued ignoring. But this is the 2nd time in a month or so someone has made the remark that my chest is seen as breasts. Am I getting to a point of needing to be concerned?
I'm sorry,  but he is correct that you have breast! It is just to bad that your wife can't see that!

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 03:56:04 PM »
Is it as obvious as it seems to be or nah?
Yes. You have breasts. No denying that. It is hard to tell since it looks like you might be slouching, but they look like there is little to no self support. If you stand or sit straight up they may not look that way. If you do not have any real support, then you might want to start wearing a supportive bra, like a pull over racerback if you don't want to be "exposed" so to speak.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 03:48:44 PM »
Oh look at those puffy feminine nipples and female shaped breasts. Just like a woman. You need to wear a bra. I am sure you are jiggling and nipping out braless.  

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 09:13:09 AM »
Sorry, haven't been on in a few weeks. I have gotten slightly fuller in the last few weeks. Idk if it is from the wife tending to them in the bedroom for awhile as I've read suction can stimulate growth. But I can't imagine short periods once a week can cause it lol. Nonetheless it's gotten to a point where I am jiggling when I type and text now. A couple weeks ago, no such occurance. I actually found a few bras I had before I threw them away as I was taking out my office trash. As I just threw them away and given there was nothing in the trash except paper and a few drinks I chose to fish them out and do a deep wash/rinse and put them back in my box of bras. I only have 6, 2 sports, 2 unpadded unlined and 2 underwire unpadded. But I figured these bastards don't seem to want to stop growing. Just glad they are growing at a turtles pace vs a rabbits race. Be gladder if they didn't grow at all. But nonetheless, I chose to fish them out and wash an keep them mainly cause I was at the gym and the new found bouncing was just craptastic. Not to mention the forklift driving at work, hitting a bump, making my bumps, go OW. I really don't want to be a dude with boobs rocking a bra, especially given I won't be able to wear it all the time...wife, those around me, community, etc. But nonetheless, when I can, I definitely will. It is really weird to look down and see the creases in my breasts higher on my chest where the tissue has without a doubt grown, and even weirder to to take a picture just to see what others may see and seeing without question a set of boobs. They aren't d cups or anything but definitely boobs. It sucks, but it is what it is, jsut glad to have a forum here to see others dealing with it

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 10:08:13 AM »
Personally, I have grown to not care if they get any larger or not. I can't do anything about it one way or another. I have them now, so I need to take care of them. They are apart of me. I give them support and let the chips fall.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2019, 12:38:31 AM »
Amen to that. I dont care if i become a dd but i d care if my wife would fund me unattractive or my one day daughter embarrassed by dad s i do care a bit 

Offline blad

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Yes, you definitely have boobs, and they look better presented in your bra pic in my opinion. 

It sounds like your are coming to that conclusion too.

I am sure you must be more comfortable while wearing that bra, it looks like it fits well. Getting to that point in acceptance allows you to be comfortable and confident and get on with life.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 06:32:15 PM »
i haven't worn a bra in a few weeks. had a daughter about 2 weeks ago and it just felt odd to be a man in a bra. call it ego or male complex just tough to deal with thinking ahead in swim lessons, friends, etc i think i just dont want to face a relaity of wearing a bra. i jog often and the bounce is very minimal but if they get larger i am worried a bra will be a necessity not just a possibility

hammer

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »
Congratulations on becoming a new father Steven! You are about to enter a very long journey of rewarding and scary moments! Enjoy the years while you can, they'll be gone before you know it!

I speak from many years of experience now being a grandfather!

Bob

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 07:34:23 PM »
Thank you we are 3 weeks in and i feel i suck lol im quick to get up to take care of everything but my attitude is poor. I get irritated fast and frusttated quicker and i feel losing my personal time and quality of daily enjoyment of rest relaxing and tending to my business that i have lost all patience and i cant help but feel i am failing anytime i hear a cry 

hammer

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 07:47:59 AM »
Thank you we are 3 weeks in and i feel i suck lol im quick to get up to take care of everything but my attitude is poor. I get irritated fast and frusttated quicker and i feel losing my personal time and quality of daily enjoyment of rest relaxing and tending to my business that i have lost all patience and i cant help but feel i am failing anytime i hear a cry
Steven,  having a new baby is a major challenge and change in your life and life style! I have those that range from the ages of 39 to 27 now and I still do the wrong things and say the wrong things especially when it comes to the girls!

Just remember that you have a special little girl who needs you very much and isnt trying to make you feel frustrated,  infact, she might feel frustrated too because your not understanding what her needs are! You might need to step out of the room and take deep breaths, and try something else to find out why she isn't happy and in time you will learn what her crys mean! 

We just came back from a north shore of lake  Superior Minnesota/Canadian border vacation! Once I have some time to recover I'll elaborate for you on my experience if you want me to. Or I'll be happy to talk with you on the phone if you want to!

Bob

xx
This question has been asked time and time again, but I REALLY want the TRUTH!

Started by Kill3rK on Ask a Doctor

2 Replies
Last post September 14, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
by Litlriki
xx
First Time Writer Long time reader :)

Started by Bolognianips on Gynecomastia Talk

9 Replies
Last post March 26, 2007, 03:48:50 AM
by gyneinhell
xx
IT'S TIME