Hello Guest

Mens Warehouse

• 7 Replies
Mens Warehouse
« on: October 17, 2019, 08:48:40 AM »
I had gone to mens warehouse a week ago to be in a friends wedding and get fitted for shirt and pants needed for the day of. I was pretty nervous cause my breasts have grown in volume recently after what seemed to be another growth spurt. I noticed my day to day shirts have become increasingly tight and feared a fitted dress shirt may give conflict. 
I walked in gave the sales lady my name and she measured me to get me the right fit. She didnt measure my chest but got me 2 sizes and left for me to try on.
She came back after a few moments to check and she noticed my chest buttons straining. Im not a D cup by any means but am now filling a 34B cup and it showed in this fitted attire. I saw her look at my chest and said im sorry i forgot to measure your chest to make sure of the seams and such. So she measured me. At this point, i never buy suits, not my style of fashion, and knew i likely wouldnt be back any time soon. So i asked what so many recommend here to do but I never cared to. And told her "its obvious my chest is an issue. In total transparency i tend to wear a sports bra to hide them now days. But for curious purpose would it be odd to ask to measure me so I know in the future support wise what I'm doing" 
She seemed kind of humored and said "no problem, i noticed it of course but didn't want to say anything, but can definitely measure and it will give me details too in taking the seam out.
So she did and confirmed I am a 34B. She left it at that and gave me my order info to pick the shirt up and that was that.

I knew my shirts have been tighter. I see in the mirror my chest taking on a swoop and full shape. Its apparent shirtless that I am filling up and in. But it wasnt until i was in a dress shirt braless that i looked in the mirror and saw the small shelf that has become my boobs. I felt embarrassed and all this time ive accepted and welcomed the growth. But maybe it is the recent growth spurt but its apparent they have become apparent and apparent i need some adjustment to the new found realization of them.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35456.0

Catmando

Re: Mens Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 09:34:21 AM »
I had gone to mens warehouse a week ago to be in a friends wedding and get fitted for shirt and pants needed for the day of. I was pretty nervous cause my breasts have grown in volume recently after what seemed to be another growth spurt. I noticed my day to day shirts have become increasingly tight and feared a fitted dress shirt may give conflict.
I walked in gave the sales lady my name and she measured me to get me the right fit. She didnt measure my chest but got me 2 sizes and left for me to try on.
She came back after a few moments to check and she noticed my chest buttons straining. Im not a D cup by any means but am now filling a 34B cup and it showed in this fitted attire. I saw her look at my chest and said im sorry i forgot to measure your chest to make sure of the seams and such. So she measured me. At this point, i never buy suits, not my style of fashion, and knew i likely wouldnt be back any time soon. So i asked what so many recommend here to do but I never cared to. And told her "its obvious my chest is an issue. In total transparency i tend to wear a sports bra to hide them now days. But for curious purpose would it be odd to ask to measure me so I know in the future support wise what I'm doing"
She seemed kind of humored and said "no problem, i noticed it of course but didn't want to say anything, but can definitely measure and it will give me details too in taking the seam out.
So she did and confirmed I am a 34B. She left it at that and gave me my order info to pick the shirt up and that was that.

I knew my shirts have been tighter. I see in the mirror my chest taking on a swoop and full shape. Its apparent shirtless that I am filling up and in. But it wasnt until i was in a dress shirt braless that i looked in the mirror and saw the small shelf that has become my boobs. I felt embarrassed and all this time ive accepted and welcomed the growth. But maybe it is the recent growth spurt but its apparent they have become apparent and apparent i need some adjustment to the new found realization of them.
Steven,  I believe that a person may go through some more acceptance steps each time you grow more. So, no matter how much you feel that you have accepted if you are still growing you may still have a lot more accepting to go through,  however,  I think that it will grow easier. 

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
I hope so. Wife and I havent had relations since we had our kid 10 weeks ago. Im nervous about being shirtless in front of her now after this situation as she hasnt seen me.shirtless in 10 weeks either 

Catmando

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 10:30:04 AM »
I hope so. Wife and I havent had relations since we had our kid 10 weeks ago. Im nervous about being shirtless in front of her now after this situation as she hasnt seen me.shirtless in 10 weeks either
All the reason more that you should remain shirtless around her as much as possible. It's like when you live with someone who is losing weight,  as they lose you see them every day so it isn't as noticeable,  but someone who sees them on occasion will see it. This is why you need to keep the shirt off.

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 12:02:07 PM »
Guess just nervous. She expressed before how her ex husband has breasts but was very unhealthy and she found his boobs so gross. Guess hoping if i continue growing and showing that hopefully my body that is healthy will somehow give an attractive contrast to her still

Catmando

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 12:22:27 PM »
Guess just nervous. She expressed before how her ex husband has breasts but was very unhealthy and she found his boobs so gross. Guess hoping if i continue growing and showing that hopefully my body that is healthy will somehow give an attractive contrast to her still
I have read post the you have written about her enjoying playing with yours during intimacy,  so if she does that with you, but found his gross I'm sure there was more to it than just his boobs and poor health.
Steven,  it think that you have more going for you, and you now have a child together as well. Don't cut yourself short. 

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 01:12:26 PM »
Thanks. I get in my head often. Especially since I have a side job in wedding industry and often wonder if they keep growing if its going to effect my business when couples meet with me and see my chest. Especially after the fitted shirt instance. But i absolutely love my boobs i wouldnt get rid of them if paid for. But it does weigh on me about others perspectives. Thanks for your words of encouragement and endearment its appreciated 

Catmando

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 03:05:43 PM »
Thanks. I get in my head often. Especially since I have a side job in wedding industry and often wonder if they keep growing if its going to effect my business when couples meet with me and see my chest. Especially after the fitted shirt instance. But i absolutely love my boobs i wouldnt get rid of them if paid for. But it does weigh on me about others perspectives. Thanks for your words of encouragement and endearment its appreciated
You're welcome 

xx
marks work warehouse

Started by siphon on Acceptance Garments

0 Replies
Last post April 13, 2008, 03:21:59 PM
by siphon