Hello Guest

Surgery in Lithuania

• 1 Replies
Surgery in Lithuania
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:38:23 PM »
Hi all, 

Been on the forum a little while now and posted a few times in the uk section but it seems to be dead now..

Iv recently had a consultation with Mr Vik Vijh (beauty gurus) and it went well although there has been a few hiccups (not actually knowing I was booked in for a consultation with him because of something to do with their computer system & telling me I could be booked in for surgery a month earlier than actually possible oh and sending letters to my home address even after I catogoricly told them not to) other than that very professional and helpful, 

Iv since told my girlfriend about the surgery and she was very supportive until I told her the cost £4450, witch she imeidetly said I could get it a lot cheaper in Lithuania (she's from Lithuania been here in the uk the past 5 years) so iv started looking into it and she's right I could get the surgey for less than half the price including flights and accommodation  than what I'd pay over here and the surgeons don't seem to have a bad review between them ! (http://m.nordesthetics.com/en/gynecomastia-abroad-lithuania) I'd just like to know if you have any thoughts, opinions or even experiences with "nordesthetics" 

Any help will be much appreciated  

Thanks 
Jake

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31836.0

Re: Surgery in Lithuania
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 05:45:28 AM »
Hi! Glad that i've found your post, hope i'll be helpful. Or you already had your surgery done?
I've been to Lithuania earlier this year for gynecomastia. I was in contact with Nordesthetics and they looked good. Yet, I personally chose Wellness Travels (also in Lithuania) as a facilitator, since their quoted prices and benefits were more suitable to me. I'd definitely recommend them, since they offered transportation, acommodation and  a Skype session with my surgeon before arrival - so no headaches for that. The surgery went all good as well - can't complain about anything:) 

xx
Surgery in Lithuania

Started by Jake46 on Gynecomastia Talk

0 Replies
Last post June 06, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
by Jake46
xx
Gyno surgery in Poland or Lithuania

Started by Whiskey on Gynecomastia Talk

0 Replies
Last post January 01, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
by Whiskey