Hello Guest

im from sydney and i want to go do my surgery in melbourne with Sue Thistlethwai

• 3 Replies
hey guys im from sydney and i wanna have my surgery with Sue Thistlethwaite , whats the best way with going about with this ? does she have accomodation and all ? plz if anyone knows let me know thnx guys!

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13172.0

The doctor/surgery would not have accommodation.

However, you should be able to get a hotel/motel room nearby.  The surgery staff might even be able to suggest some places to stay at.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

whats the best way going abotu with this! anyone done it before ? and how much did it cost them!?

Hey Raymond I thought that you where going to go with Dr thind in sydney what changed your mind?

Anyway I have looked into this aswell there is only one thing that I find a problem and that is what if there is a problem post surgery and you are back in sydney I do not now I do not think that it is such a good idea to be travelling for surgery but that is just me. The reception staff can help you and point you in the correct direction for the accomodation and will really be able to help you with these inquireies.

Good luck mate and keep us posted on how you go.

xx
Surgery in Melbourne...

Started by losing it on Australia / New Zealand

2 Replies
Last post May 13, 2009, 03:07:35 AM
by wantolooseit
xx
cheaper surgery in melbourne

Started by redcar on Australia / New Zealand

0 Replies
Last post August 08, 2005, 01:32:25 AM
by redcar