Hello Guest

had surgery in sydney, 2 days post op

• 1 Replies
had surgery in sydney, 2 days post op
« on: May 03, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
I had surgery on thursday in sydney at the double bay plastic and reconstructive surgery clinic. Dr Darryl Hodgekinson performed the surgery, and while i have yet to see the results as im still wearing bandages i am very happy so far. dr hodgekinson was very easy to talk to and understanding in the consultation and the day of the surgery i was treated fantastically. it was performed at the clinic there in double bay.

i chose dr hodgekinson because he has a great reputation and seems to be a very prominent member of the medical community, i have seen him on tv a few times before. his website is http://www.cosmeticsurgeryoz.com/index.shtml

i am now 2-3 days post op and im wearing bandage, drains and a compression garment for the next few days then all will come off except the garment which i wear for a few weeks. the pain is minimal and im able to do normal household activities. the doctor said it turned out very well and he believes there is a big improvement. i can see that even with the foam bandages and garment on, my chest is still smaller than it was, so i cant wait to see the results when the swelling goes down.

if anyone is interested i can update my progress in future and let you know the results.
all up it cost $7250 and i definetely reccomend dr hodgekinson to anyone interested in surgery, it all ended up being a lot more pleasant than i imagined, the hardest part is waiting!

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13963.0

Re: had surgery in sydney, 2 days post op
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:05:55 PM »
I had surgery on thursday in sydney at the double bay plastic and reconstructive surgery clinic. Dr Darryl Hodgekinson performed the surgery, and while i have yet to see the results as im still wearing bandages i am very happy so far. dr hodgekinson was very easy to talk to and understanding in the consultation and the day of the surgery i was treated fantastically. it was performed at the clinic there in double bay.

How are you going, almost 1 year after your op? Any before/after pics?

xx
Surgery DONE!! More PIcs (2 days, 1 week, 16 days post op)

Started by decimal on Surgery Experiences

20 Replies
Last post January 16, 2010, 03:00:21 AM
by decimal
xx
Surgery withy Ben Norris Sydney

Started by milk12 on Australia / New Zealand

1 Replies
Last post November 12, 2015, 10:55:30 AM
by jay123
xx
im from sydney and i want to go do my surgery in melbourne with Sue Thistlethwai

Started by raymond21 on Australia / New Zealand

3 Replies
Last post March 09, 2008, 07:27:05 PM
by domsnips
xx
my surgery with dr Norris next Week Sydney

Started by alex1001 on Australia / New Zealand

28 Replies
Last post February 21, 2012, 09:30:17 PM
by jh123