Hello Guest

Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery planned under Dr. Sandip Jain

• 2 Replies
OK, the time has finally come, to be gyne free!.  :) It will be on 16 oct at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai.

A bit of my background first. When I was in my teens, my parents noticed my gyne and took me to a surgeon of my hometown, they hadn't heard of plastic surgeons way back around 10 years ago. I was promptly operated on both sides and the gland was removed (not completely apparently) but since I was a teenager then, after a few years the gland growed back again.I didn't have the heart to undergo two more surgeries again. :'(

It's not very severe,noticeable nontheless and I am very self conscious about it. So for the past 10 years I have been living with gyne. To cope with it, I had to always wear loose T shirts, never go bare chested for gym, football, beach. God, it was so frustrating... >:(

I read previous experiences of mumbai based Doctors on the forums. I decided to visit Dr. Bimal Mody , Hinduja hospital http://drbimalmody.com/ and Dr. Sandip Jain http://www.sandipjain.com/.

I met Dr. Mody first at Hinduja hospital, he very briefly explained the procedure and said it would cost me 60k min for surgery + hospital charges. On the same day, I met Dr Jain at Saifee Hospital. He was very patient, asked my background, my medical history ( I had pulmonary embolism, blood clots in lungs, cured now, but have to take blood thinning meds throughout my life, every day, for the surgery I have to discontinue them for a week).

The best thing I liked about Dr Jain was that he explained the procedure in very minute detail and answered every question I posed. I checked out his website and he has considerable experience of gyne surgery. I decided to undergo the surgery with Dr. Jain. I am supposed to take 5-6 medical tests at a laboratory, which I will do at Suburban Diagnostics, tomorrow.

He will perform lipo suction of around 100ml of fat removal from both sides + excision. I will be under full anaesthesia. I will have to spend the night at the hospital and will be relieved the next day. My flatmate will take me home. ( Please ensure that someone will take you home, it would be very difficult on your own). I will have to wear a compression vest post op. I will be given anti- biotics and painkillers for some time, will be able to resume work on 20th. Strenous physical activities like gym, swimming, etc will be possible after a month or so.

Cost:
Surgery + Hospital Charges = 55k
Compression Vest = 2.4k
Medications = ??  ( will ask him soon)

I don't have any pre op pics right now, will definitely post them soon.  I feel like, I have lots of questions but cant think of anyone right now, ;D but will do soon. Thanks.

Ciao.

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19183.0

Re: Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery planned under Dr. Sandip Jain
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »
dude ! eagerly waiting for your surgery experience post!!
please post your experience

thanks in advance
FIGHTER

Re: Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery planned under Dr. Sandip Jain
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:08:48 AM »
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics here.
Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

xx
Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery experience with Dr. Sandip Jain

Started by mumbai.experience on Asia

63 Replies
Last post May 07, 2014, 11:43:53 PM
by troubleddoc
xx
Gynecomastia surgery experience with Dr. Sandip Jain (Mumbai India)

Started by cybot on Asia

14 Replies
Last post November 19, 2011, 09:02:39 AM
by gyne28
xx
Surgery with Doctor Sandip Jain, Mumbai, India

Started by santoshsingh on Surgery Experiences

4 Replies
Last post November 19, 2011, 09:06:45 AM
by gyne28
xx
gynecomastia surgeons in mumbai other than dr, sandip jain