Hello Guest

Wife Accepting?

• 20 Replies

Offline hammer

Re: Wife Accepting?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2019, 04:45:26 PM »
I could physically tell! It was also hard to hide at times too!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2019, 05:16:16 PM »
Neither of us realized until the first image was done and my breast was released from the imaging plates. When she took the second image,  she was ready and put a towel on the floor. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2019, 07:50:40 PM »
How special! I can't even imagine!

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 09:43:58 AM »
Super jealous. It would be so fun to me to be like why is my shirt wet and see that I was lactating. Crazy rare for men but still be nice to experience it. I dont think my a cups down from b after running 5 miles a day is developing enough to produce 

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2019, 12:49:08 PM »
Spontaneous lactation, I wouldn't describe as fun. I can say that I did feel relief from pressure that I didn't realize was building up in my chest. It felt like another growth spurt. However, the next day, the pressure had returned  and I wanted to relieve it again but my wife urged me to let them be. She was right.  I had thought about pumping it off because I know that is what nursing mothers do to relieve it, but she told me it would probably just come back and I would have to do it again and again. 

I left them alone and in about a week, I had stopped leaking and I didn't need the nursing pads anymore. Over the next few months I had gone down to my regular cup size. 

I have never had any genotyping done, but, my endocrinologist has said that based on my body characteristics (breasts, hips, bottom and lack of body hair that I'm most likely intersexed being XX male. Meaning that I'm genetically female with male genitals. I'm happily married with a beautiful wife and a great life regardless of what any tests say.

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 06:11:05 PM »
Any kids? No intent to try and pry. We are expecting a daughter in a month and kinda freaks me out to think what will my daughter think if I continue developing and when swimming lessons come to play if dad has breasts  

xx
Wife accepting

Started by Jlt83e on Sex

7 Replies
Last post August 01, 2019, 11:04:55 AM
by felix
xx
Accepting Surgery

Started by rasputin on Surgery Preparation

14 Replies
Last post April 04, 2012, 05:12:25 PM
by Showtime620