Hello Guest

Wife Accepting?

• 7 Replies
Wife Accepting?
« on: March 21, 2019, 06:50:06 PM »
It's no secret I've been adamant in mentioning my concern in my wife accepting as my breasts have grown (doubled in size in the last month to now being too big for my a cups) she has always attested that they are fine and don't seem any bigger than before and that it's all in my head. She is pregnant and we were talking about breast feeding and I jokingly said I will breast feed since she isn't planning to. She made the comment "your's don't produce milk" i said what? a little curious as what she meant and kind of curious if she was saying what i thought and she said "your boobs don't have milk" i said jokingly again "thanks really know how to make a guy feel manly by telling him his boobs" lol and she said "well what else would i call them" and then we ventured on to other topics...but i'm a full a cup, it is no denying when i sit down now that the tissue is easily seen in the creases formed in my chest now and the curve and projection they now have come to have. But it was kind of exciting to know my wife is now taking notice and casually mentioning it. It wasn't any depth to it but perhaps in months to come if things keep growing she will mention a bra or something as warm weather hits and i go for my long runs. It would be nice to hear her say "don't they get sore when you run" or "if you need a sports bra for your runs i would understand" but nonetheless heres hoping lol be nice not to have to hide my bras

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34202.0

Offline [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
Re: Wife Accepting?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:16:36 AM »
time will tell but if you keep growing she will have no choice but yo accept that you need a bra.  The wife and I have become so comfortable with it she was complaining about her straps falling off and I said "It'd a bitch I it and she agreed.  I told her that was why I like bras that have front adjuster which sort of surprised her.  I don't think she has any but If I can find a Lily of France in lace and her size I'll buy it for her.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:54:33 AM »
Men can and do produce milk. Not all but some do. Its usually hormone induced and this is usually natural. There are a few cases in Europe where doctors administered hormones to males to induce lactation. I recently expressed milk at my last mammogram. I guess that its common for women at my age going through menopause. I have an appointment with my endocrinologist next week and we'll discuss it more.

My Torrid bras, the 360 smooth bra, has front adjustable straps. Very convenient. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 09:01:05 AM »
Men can and do produce milk. Not all but some do. Its usually hormone induced and this is usually natural. There are a few cases in Europe where doctors administered hormones to males to induce lactation. I recently expressed milk at my last mammogram. I guess that its common for women at my age going through menopause. I have an appointment with my endocrinologist next week and we'll discuss it more.
 A little personal question and you don't have to answer, but do you have a desire to express or to pump? Or is it just what it is?

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 09:18:54 AM »
For me it is what it is. However I have thought about the "what if? " my wife and I had a new born that we were going to breast feed. Would I share the responsibility?  I probably would. With my milk, there's no guarantee how long I would lactate and how reliable would it be. 

After my mammogram, they gave me some nursing pads to put in my bra so I wouldn't leak. They also told me that if I should not pump. While it would relieve any pressure or size increase that I may experience, it would only return in a couple days and would probably be worse.

I had to use nursing pads for a few weeks but I never absolutely had to pump even though it would have been a relief. 

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 11:57:19 AM »
For me it is what it is. However I have thought about the "what if? " my wife and I had a new born that we were going to breast feed. Would I share the responsibility?  I probably would. With my milk, there's no guarantee how long I would lactate and how reliable would it be.

After my mammogram, they gave me some nursing pads to put in my bra so I wouldn't leak. They also told me that if I should not pump. While it would relieve any pressure or size increase that I may experience, it would only return in a couple days and would probably be worse.

I had to use nursing pads for a few weeks but I never absolutely had to pump even though it would have been a relief.

I am out of my league here since I have never leaked, or I don't think I have, but you say it would have been a relief. Could you feel a difference in your breasts? Weight or fullness or something else? If you were retaining milk and didn't expess it in some way, did it just reabsorb back into your tissue or does it stay there until? Got me worried now. 

Offline hammer

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 10:49:31 AM »
Remember gentlemen while we are still in our moms developing there is a time that we are neither male or female, and that is why we have breast tissue in the first place! Also, seeing that there are at less 2 of us among our small group here that being me and ABWG'S that have lactated, in my opinion I see no reason why we wouldn't have the ability to produce milk! It may not be as much as most women, which is also the same problem that some woman have too! Some women can't breast feed at all because of the lack of breast milk while others have much more then they can use and bag it, freeze it, then donate it, to those who cannot make their own! These situations have nothing to do with breast sizes either!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Offline [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 01:32:45 PM »
Hammer is right!  The hospitals in this area are begging for breast milk for the new born babies whose moths cannot produce milk.  We used to have a Doctor on the Radio in the evening on a national basis and people would call him for all short of advice and one night a man called in and said his wife had just given birth and he was lactating.  He wonder what was going on.  The doctor said it was unusual but it does happen and told him if he had the milk and want to breast feed the new baby that was fine.  It was so strange to me at the time, 30+ years ago. but I never forgot it.  

xx
Growing and accepting

Started by steven618 on Acceptance

19 Replies
Last post February 06, 2019, 12:17:23 PM
by Sarotly
xx
Accepting Surgery

Started by rasputin on Surgery Preparation

14 Replies
Last post April 04, 2012, 05:12:25 PM
by Showtime620