Hello Guest

Who cares

• 22 Replies
Re: Who cares
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 10:52:56 AM »
What a great anecdote, Athena, about your wife saying you had bigger breasts than your daughter and then taking you bra shopping the next day.  What did she say after she made that comment about your boobs and before and during bra shopping?

Offline maxx

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 08:30:48 AM »
I am slowly getting to the "who cares" attitude most of the time. I tend to wear mostly t-shirts. I am officially a 40D or 42C...depending on the bra fit. I have never worn a bra in public. I just wear around house when they are bothering me.

If I didn't have a big belly to go with it, I would be super obvious. I sorta just look like a gorilla at this point.

I do not care what strangers think, it is my friends, especially female friends, that I care about. Probably some male ego thingy I still need to deal with, and trying not to feel emasculated. I only have one guy friend who has ever commented, but there is no way they dont all notice.

My wife only cares about them because she thinks I am worried about it all the time. She doesn't care otherwise, but I think she would struggle if I wore a bra in public. She tries to get me to just wear big shirts when I am going to be in front of people. Not because she is hiding me, but because she thinks I stress about them way too much.

Problem with that is I get hot. When I am setting up PA gear for the band to play, I will sweat like a beast. In a sweat soaked t-shirt, I am not hiding anything for anyone...yet no-one has ever commented to my face.

I would need a double mastectomy to get ride of the problem. I am only doing that if there is cancer or some health reason. Sure as heck ain't going under a knife and getting mutilated so I "look" better in a shirt. If I have to do that, then all the small breasted chicks need to get implants and all the unattractive people need to get plastic surgery. :)

I am just the way God made me, and medication "modified" me. So..."who cares"! I am alive and that is really all that matters.

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 10:49:56 AM »
Hi Maxx. You are not alone in your feelings. I too used to be overweight and used my belly to hide my breasts. Over time my health forced me to loose the weight or have serious health issues. Being forced to deal with my gynecomastia or have serious health issues made that decision easier. I too have no desire to go under the knife for a double reduction procedure. I have had other surgery's due to being overweight and I would really rather not have to do it yet again for just a cosmetic look. My wife also doesn't care about my chest and thought for years I was over reacting until the weight started coming off and the breasts stayed the same size. While she deals with the fact her husband wears a bra, I know she wished I didn't have to. 

I wear a bra every day and have found that the fit and style is important to successfully pull off a bra. I can't recommend enough finding a bra fitter who fits males. They are out there but they don't advertise. Usually a smaller locally owned boutique will do private male fittings. Secondly, don't wear overly tight or form fitting shirts. Something that is loose fitting and if you can find a shirt fitted for a larger frame that seems to tone things down nicely. The object is to not make the chest the focal point and you can get by with very little problems. This is what I do. 

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 11:29:52 AM »
 At a certain size, probably C cup and above, your breasts are going to jiggle all the time and bounce whenever you do any activity.  That movement, in addition to being uncomfortable, is going to be more noticeable than wearing a bra, and holding everything comfortably in place.  

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 01:09:59 PM »
I was raised wearing a bra. I have worn a bra almost every day for the last 30 years. I stopped caring a long time ago. It's not like any of us got implants! These are breasts that we grew just like any woman grew hers. It just happened. I had bigger boobs than most of the girls I knew in school. As a matter of fact,  I still have bigger boobs now that I wear a US 38G or 36H. I don't flaunt them but I sure don't hide them either. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 04:10:29 AM »
Maxx I agree with almost everything you said.  I'll turn 71 this month and My girls showed up about the age of 67.  I was after a hard day of work I the yard on a hot summer day that got me into a bra.  I was only wearing a T-shirt and the sweat really go to my breast.  when I came inside the wife took one look at me and said you need a bra and the next day we went to Wal-Mart and bought one.  I have bought several since and wear one every day and no one says a word.  Yesterday a wore a padded bra under a short sleeve shirt along with my compression thigh highs and pair of shorts. .  From the front you really could not see much unless you really tried but side ways you could differently tell but no one every said a word and as for the thigh highs and again no one said a word.  I just don't care anymore.  If they do notice they either keep it to them selves.  So don't worry about what other people think and if so one does ask just say YES and then explain why.  We did not ask for these but Mother nature just decided it was time for some of us to see what having a pair of breast was like.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline [email protected]

• If you gat um flunt um.
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 12:37:27 AM »
Steven618 I agree that having children does make a difference.  No matter what your hormones may give but for the first few years of your daughter life she wont be able till that you have them.  So don't be afraid before it starts.  You may even stop your hormone growth like me or you hormones may not, either way we have no control and we have to deal with it.  Maybe you could tell her that when mommy got pregnant with her mother nature decided that daddy should have breast too.

« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 03:37:53 AM »
I'm only a small b cup and mine are beginning to jiggle all the time. Not in every motion but any simple movement that has the tiniest bounce, gives me a lot of bounce. I was running down some stairs the other day and had to hold my chest.
I know the feeling. (B/C cup.) I've been wearing a bra most of the time for a month now and it's made me much less self-conscious. I'm lucky in that I'm fairly small (140lbs) and even most the men's small size clothing hangs fairly loose on me.