Gynecomastia Forum, Doctor and Surgery Resources

We are currently making updates. You can login and participate or [Return to Main Gynecomastia Website]

Who cares

Who cares
« on: October 05, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »
I've reached a point of who cares. I do sometimes still but at this point of the game I'm done hiding. And by that I mean wife beater tank tops and stuff to give a different illusion. Lately I've just been wearing t shirts and no tank tops and I look in the mirror and go idk if its obvious or not but who cares. Friends may ask they may whisper to not offend or insult strangers may stare. F it who cares. 

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=33715.0

Re: Who cares
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 02:22:14 AM »
Is what obvious?
Confidence? Yeah.
I just see a normal everyday guy otherwise.

Offline hammer

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 09:46:33 AM »
That's a great attitude Steven! Congratulations!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 10:56:42 AM »
Good for you Steven! Wear what makes you comfortable. I honestly make the recommendation that when you're not spilling out of your cups, your going to look and feel better. I was wearing a D,DDs for a long time because I was in denial 9n how big I really was. There was no way I was a DDD! I was right! I was a G or H cup! I'm glad I finally got myself into the right size. I had a fitter tell me "let's not focus on the size, let's focus on the fit." She was right. 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline hammer

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »
I don't even think about it anymore if I'm in public with a bra on or without! Debbie noticed the day the I bought the new ATV when I came home that I did have a bra on and she said in a voice of amazement "you had a bra on while buying the new ATV"? and I said "ya, I'm wearing one most of the time when I'm out running around"!

I used to be picky about where I was going and if I would wear one or not, but that doesn't matter anymore, it hasn't for a while it just takes awhile for Deb to notice things, especially any changes!

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 10:19:27 PM »
 Nice pictures. Are you wearing a bra with them? When you were with your friend who commented on your breasts, were you wearing a bra then?

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
That sounds like a healthy attitude to me. 
Grandpa Dan

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
Wow.

I was certain you were wearing a bra in that picture. Bras  make our busts show more prominently.  That is amazing that you show that much braless even.

I am guessing you are a full B cup now.  It sounds like you are still growing.

I don’t think a bra is optional anymore. You need to wear a bra.

What does your wife say now?

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 09:29:39 AM »
Steven, chest exercises will improve the look of the breast tissue. When I started doing upper body work out to lose weight, I noticed a more roundness in shape and a repositioning. Exercise is one of those things that is recommended to women to give them a better look in the chest. 

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 06:23:04 PM »
Steven my take on it is wear what you want to wear . I can't see enough to worry about anyone seeing it. I am sill the same size. Lost 50 ponds last couple of years. Just took the extenders off. Cups still fit.

Offline hammer

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 10:10:04 AM »
If I was still able to do pushups my breast would be the first thing to touch the floor, lol

If you work hard enough Steven maybe just maybe you will be able to do that too!

Just kidding!

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 11:38:50 AM »
I've always worked out. Sometimes more strength training and sometimes more aerobic. For me, it didn't seem to make any significant changes in breast size or bra size. However, dropping 40 lbs made a difference but, it was limited to just my band size. I didn't see any difference in my cup volume.  
Between what I was born with and what has happened to me,  I have a nice rack that any woman would be lucky to have.  I'm still a guy.  Just one who has  accepted having real nice rack. No shame or embarrassment anymore,  not shy about bra shopping or wearing. 
Just a guy with boobs.

Who cares
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
I dont care who wins,The only one i like is Courtney and she has no chance

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2019, 01:03:34 PM »
I've reached a point of who cares. I do sometimes still but at this point of the game I'm done hiding. And by that I mean wife beater tank tops and stuff to give a different illusion. Lately I've just been wearing t shirts and no tank tops and I look in the mirror and go idk if its obvious or not but who cares. Friends may ask they may whisper to not offend or insult strangers may stare. F it who cares.

i’ve posted here that my breasts have grown to 38B. this comes from measuring myself according to the numerous breast sizing calculators. i’ve tried on several bras, 38B, 36C. i do not fill the B or C cups. only thing that fits are sports bras and “comfort bras”. so i’d guess i’m closer to 38A or 36B. or somewhere in between.

i’m not experiencing pain. yah, they show when i wear certain types of clothes. but i’ve decided, for now, i’m not going to worry about it.

i’ve started anxiety medication that may cause some growth. watching that closely. if i grow, have pain or chafing thrn i’ll consider the need for a bra.  until then, unless there’s some other issue, i’m going braless.