Hello Guest

When Did You Accept

• 10 Replies
When Did You Accept
« on: May 05, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
Good morning everyone! Im having a great day and was just out mowing the lawn when I went to put more gas in the mower and in our garage is a mirror. Now I have known my breasts have grown since well...I've begun referring to them as breasts instead of chest lol. When leaning over I caught a random glimpse in a mirror and seen the inevitable image of my breasts hanging and the curve and it just made me think like...omg i remember being younger seeing women bend over like heyyyy now thats a nice site lol. Now it's me with the boobs which is a very awkward sentence. But I have accepted it and enjoying it vs letting it embarrass me.

That backstory being said...when did you accept your breasts? Was it when they began to grow? Or when they started to move when running walking etc? Did you one day just look in the mirror and see the shape change and go uh oh? Did someone make it aware for you? And how did you come to accept vs hate it?

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=35321.0

Offline hammer

Re: When Did You Accept
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 07:58:04 AM »
That is a very hard question to answer for me because of having gynecomastia as a young person and then growing big breast in my thirties due to losing my testicles.

I never had any issues at all when I was younger, but on and off as they grow bigger! Because I was established in life, but then my total health all started to go downhill all at the same time it was a rocky hill of ups and downs in my early 40s dealing with everything so I guess I would have to say it was in my early forties that I accepted them along with everything else!

At 40 I had to deal with going on disability, giving up my business, becoming a stay home dad as my wife went back to work as an accountant, learning to live with my disabilities and accepting them, and accepting the things that I could no longer do that I did all my life as a second nature, and then watching my breast grow too!

As far as the disability, unfortunately that is getting worse, the breast acceptance is soooo much better! Oh, I accept the disability, the disability itself is worse! The problems just get worse, but the acceptance gets better,  thank God!

So my friends it takes time, but no matter what personal struggles life throws at you in time you  can accept it, as long as you have a strong will and a good support system is a great help too be it family significant other, this or another forum and for me, my faith was also a great help as well!

Be strong, hold your head high, and don't let anyone get you down!

Bob
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 03:32:29 PM »
Thank you for sharing Hammer. I can't imagine dealing with those level of difficulties and having to go through not just testicular removal and disabilities but watching your body take an entirely new shape on the chest. Especially being an H cup, I look at how mine have grown to a small b cup and go its crazy to see them changing shape on me and feeling new weight and movement but as a man id imagine getting to a  C cup and going Stop dangit lol then the notorious dd...just insanity i couldnt imagine watching my chest grow that large. You have been blessed with such a great family and suppprt system and just love. Kudos on keeping the head high and attitude 100 on it all

Offline hammer

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:59:50 PM »
Thank you for sharing Hammer. I can't imagine dealing with those level of difficulties and having to go through not just testicular removal and disabilities but watching your body take an entirely new shape on the chest. Especially being an H cup, I look at how mine have grown to a small b cup and go its crazy to see them changing shape on me and feeling new weight and movement but as a man id imagine getting to a  C cup and going Stop dangit lol then the notorious dd...just insanity i couldnt imagine watching my chest grow that large. You have been blessed with such a great family and suppprt system and just love. Kudos on keeping the head high and attitude 100 on it all
Thanks Steven, it wasn't easy but if I can help others by what I went through it is not all in vain!

Offline felix

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 12:53:30 AM »
My AHA moment came when my wife commented that I was starting to look like a B cup (actually a not quite B).  I have photos taken about a year apart in 2015 and 2016.  In 2015, I am my usual flat chested self.  In 2016, I have unmistakable bumps but hadn't noticed yet.  Soon after that, I started coming back from mountain biking with my chest hurting and started wearing a sports bra for biking.  The more I wore it, the more I realized that I was just plain more comfortable with it than without it.  I have been wearing a bra every day for about the past 2 1/2 years.  I don't need a lot of support so I can get by with a light weight pullover with one size fits all cups.  I am pretty confident that you can't tell I am wearing a bra unless you are looking for it, but my days of pretending nobody notices the boobs are over.  I have caught a couple of women staring at my chest when they think I am not looking and I notice them in photos of myself.

Once I realized they were there, I was fascinated with these new appendages.  I still don't know what caused them, but somehow I am not that self conscious about them and would not freak out if I grew to a full B cup so I would have a better selection of bras.  I am completely comfortable with them and wouldn't even consider surgery.  After a few google searches, I ended up on this forum.  It was a big relief to find out that I am not alone and learned a lot about buying bras and other stuff from the guys here.  No matter what you are going through, somebody here has already done it.  My wife seems to be uncomfortable talking about them, but has otherwise been very accepting and sympathetic.  In fact, she has been borrowing my bras.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 07:48:00 AM »
Great to hear Felix!!! I cannot imagine ever my wife being okay with me wearing bras, even simple pull overs. If she went through my drawer and found my bras she would probably flip. And not in an exciting way like yay bosom buddies lol more like explain this bs now. She is super accepting of things but some things I just dont see. 

Like you I have noticed changes and growth it seems for me that a few weeks they chill and stop maybe even a month or two and then for a week or two I get the unnistakable soreness and tightness in my chest and then days later I see my shirts have become even more pushed out. 

Like you as well I am a small B cup at this point. My A cups are too tight but B cups are a bit roomy still. Personally I wouldn't care if I kept growing either. I would only worry what my wife and soon to be daughter would think. 

Offline felix

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 10:18:10 AM »
I am not trying to minimize the importance of getting a fitting, just trying to make taking that first step easier.  Once you realize how much more comfortable you are with a bra, you won't go back.

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 01:34:38 PM »
For sure. I am more comfortable than not when in a bra. Especially my comfort or t shirt bras that allow me to not showoff anything while still keeping things in place. I dont think id have the balls tongo for a fitting nor do I think my size is calling for it. If I was a c cup or so maybe. But i applaud anyone who lives comfortably and finds the bra best for himself to be the more comfortable and confident self 

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 07:44:07 AM »
 The hardest thing about getting your first bra fitting is before you get it.  Once you go in,  the sales associate is almost guaranteed to be professional, informative, and kind.  She will immediately see that you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra for all the reasons woman does.  But, she will also realize you don’t know as much and that it is not as easy and natural for you yet to shop for and wear bras like you need to. 

Offline hammer

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 09:54:07 AM »
The hardest thing about getting your first bra fitting is before you get it.  Once you go in,  the sales associate is almost guaranteed to be professional, informative, and kind.  She will immediately see that you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra for all the reasons woman does.  But, she will also realize you don’t know as much and that it is not as easy and natural for you yet to shop for and wear bras like you need to.
Totally agree, and it is well worth it to get it done! Once you have the first one behind you the rest is easy as pie!

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 11:35:51 AM »
I'm a small b cup so I can't justify it myself, but if I got to be quite sizable I may, but even that would be tough to have the guts to put myself on display like that

xx
How to accept?

Started by dani on Acceptance

16 Replies
Last post December 30, 2015, 02:03:06 PM
by aboywithgirls
xx
Starting to accept

Started by SGTG on Acceptance

18 Replies
Last post April 07, 2019, 06:13:16 AM
by Athena12@
xx
I accept my gyne and have come to like it

Started by JayC on Acceptance

14 Replies
Last post March 31, 2009, 01:08:31 PM
by Ben2cat
xx
I am not a Freak just because I accept Gynecomastia!!

Started by 13genof on Acceptance

11 Replies
Last post August 15, 2008, 05:15:56 PM
by Grandpa Bambu