Hello Guest

To bra, or not to bra

• 79 Replies
Re: To bra, or not to bra
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »
It has been a couple of weeks for me of wearing but I can say that the bra wearing has made my chest look even.  That alone has given me confidence.

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2019, 05:03:17 PM »
Here we go!  I'm siting in my office and a subcontractor came in.  I never gave it a thought that I was wearing a bra and took the meeting.
nothing said and or eyes popping.  After he left did I realize what happened.  I was wearing and felt confident and nothing happened. 
Gaining confidence.  

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2019, 06:38:46 PM »
I would go so far as to say the vast majority of people won't notice. People tend not to notice things that they are not expecting to see. They likely aren't expecting to see a man wearing a bra so they likely aren't looking for the telltales. 

Offline blad

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2019, 06:51:43 PM »
Here we go!  I'm siting in my office and a subcontractor came in.  I never gave it a thought that I was wearing a bra and took the meeting.
nothing said and or eyes popping.  After he left did I realize what happened.  I was wearing and felt confident and nothing happened. 
Gaining confidence. 
After a while of everyday wear, you are not even thinking about your bra as you go about your daily tasks and social interactions. 

But by contrast, if for some reason you are not wearing your bra you are constantly aware of the lack of support.

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »
To wear or not to wear is a big question for a lot of us. Wearing is definitely a journey and only you will know when and if you are ready.
I have been wearing bras at home for support and keeping shape for a long time, but am just recently adding the bra most of the time to my daily attire.
I wear when I am comfortable doing so. At other times I will wear a women's shelf tank under a button up shirt, and if I want to go stealth, I wear a beater. 
If you wear the beaters a size smaller than usual they give some support to the breasts. In any case, the beater of whatever size will help with the irritation to the nipples, and can pass the "laundry test".
I believe that compression shirts are harmful in that they flatten and damage the breast tissue and over time will give you super sagging breasts.

Joey