Hello Guest

The Board

• 30 Replies
Re: The Board
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 05:00:23 PM »
Kudos to you going topless, H cup breasts are nothing to be ashamed of male or female certainly not proud either as a man but nonetheless no shame given you are secure. And while I aspire and applaud, I also acknowledge you have had an orchiectomy and other health issues that lead to the explosion in your chest development. My case is idiopathic bo place to place blame. Idk maybe its just my insecurity going....if it were me, and i was a woman and a man i was with began growing overly sized breasts for a man and got to a point where they are no longer just chubby chested I would suspect foul play and if i was a kid i would wonder why mom and dad both have boobs and her friends parents dont 

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 08:08:46 AM »
Hammer, you're a far braver man than I. I haven't been swimming topless since I was 11 years old. For years, I went with a t shirt even though the wet t shirt only amplified my boobs when it was wet. I tried tank tops but I was always afraid my boob would fall out the side.

A few years ago, my wife got a couple of different tankini swim tops to try. We usually just swim in our own pool which is mostly private. They look like regular tank tops but they work so much better for swimming. There are built in cups for support  and the back shows a little more skin than a regular tank top but, not swimming in a wet tshirt and having my girls on full display helps out a lot.  Not to mention that having the support is really nice too!
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 09:28:50 AM »
I haven't been swimming topless since my teen years either. Always a shirt too and the classic wet tee shirt look. I have been looking for one of those swim tanks with a built in cups but I guess they are out of style since I can't seem to find them or I am not looking in the right place. 

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 10:20:50 AM »
Take a look at swimsuitsforall.com. they have a great selection. 

Offline hammer

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 06:52:15 PM »
In my own backyard really isn't that much of a big deal! However, I downloaded the photos from my field camera that I have monitoring the back yard,  and I gotta say I have some huge and I mean really huge ugly boobs!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 08:14:12 AM »
In my own backyard really isn't that much of a big deal! However, I downloaded the photos from my field camera that I have monitoring the back yard,  and I gotta say I have some huge and I mean really huge ugly boobs!
:D 

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2019, 03:14:13 PM »
Very interesting comments here for sure! For those of us dealing with gynecomastia, hearing from ‘real men’ that wear bras helps us tremendously. I’ve recently started wearing a bra some because of the pain and I find it really does help. My wife surprised me and said, ‘who cares’. She understands because I’ve fully explained it to her. So I wore it to the grocery store under a dark shirt and nobody even noticed. Going down one isle I saw a man who had what looked like a sports bra on under a tee shirt and I thought, ‘good for you!’ Made me feel better anyway!

There will always be ignorant people in this world but that’s just part of the journey. We didn’t ask for this but we’re dealing with it!

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2019, 07:40:36 PM »
DMAJMAN,  good for you and your wife.  I am sure you feel and look much better with everything nicely held in place. What size bra are you wearing? What style (s)? 

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2019, 09:47:10 PM »
I’m a 38 B at this point SideSet. I’ve got a cotton sports bra and one with pads I got off Amazon. Both smooth out and feel pretty good.

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »
I see guys here all the time say that their bras feel good and they feel better when supported.   And I  have the same opinion.  The funny thing is that out of all the women I've heard talk about their bras over my lifetime I've never heard that comment from a single one.  I always hear how much they hate their bra.

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2019, 07:58:06 AM »
I think that might be because women feel they are "required" by society to wear bras and most are wearing the wrong size bra. I can completely relate since I too was wearing the wrong size bra when I started until I got a proper fitting and found out just how large I really am and what styles suited me, the comfort level of wearing a bra increased. The wires stopped poking me and and straps and band stopped moving around. Boob sweat in a bra is still not a pleasant thing, but at least I don't feel like my bra is attacking me.

We guys on the other hand are seeking relief and so our mind set and attitude is completely different. We will fight for that while if you feel you are "required" you will rebell.

Just a theory.

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2019, 05:25:04 PM »
DMAJMAN, sounds like you are now more comfortable in a bra as opposed to going braless?

Offline hammer

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »
I don't know guys, I can go a long time with the bra on and then, I'll need time without it! I'll then go weeks without it and not have any desire at all to wear it, but at some point I'll need to put it on, then again I  will wear it for a long time until it begins to bug me!

Now these are bras that are professionally fitted! I think that it's just me! And remember that I have no issues with anyone knowing that I wear one either. 

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2019, 09:44:05 PM »
Support is good but After several hours I’m ready to take it off. Sometimes I wear a wife beater tee under my shirt and that will do. I have also tried a men’s compression athletic T tank. Either way seems to be a trade off.

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2019, 11:55:26 PM »
Support is good but After several hours I’m ready to take it off.
I was the same way until I got a proper fitting. After about 5 hours or so all I wanted to do was take that torture device off my chest. Couldn't wait to get it unhooked. Now I can go 10 to 14 hours daily and not think about it. It is amazing how the right fit and right style makes all the difference in the world.

xx
which board membership is best qualification? American board of plastic surgey??

Started by letsfixthis on Gynecomastia Talk

9 Replies
Last post December 01, 2012, 04:50:26 PM
by George Pope, M.D.
xx
New to the board, need some help

Started by Chiups on User Photos

8 Replies
Last post April 09, 2008, 03:51:56 PM
by MSJ108
xx
Hello...new to the board...