Hello Guest

Taking acceptance to the next level

• 23 Replies

Offline felix

Taking acceptance to the next level
« on: December 14, 2018, 01:07:11 PM »
I am not sure how I feel about this, but found it interesting.  British scientists are working on a way to make your man boobs actually work so you can help your wife out with that new baby.  Side effects include ending up with B cups or probably larger if you already have a pair to begin with.
https://rare.us/rare-news/around-the-world/male-breastfeeding

Linkback: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=34094.0

Offline walt

Re: Taking acceptance to the next level
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 12:49:26 AM »
well the wife and I are well past child bearing years , but I am not going to get inline for the breast kit . mine are big enough already and I have had some fluid leakage from time to time when my hormones go out of whack due to my malfunctioning pituitary.

Offline hammer

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »
What is this world coming to! People doing this wouldn't surprise me after all what is good for the gander is good for the goose as well! This would a better excuse for men to get time off work for maternity leave, lol.

I too went through a lactation period as my breast grew, and that was a strange experience!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

I am who I am,  and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Offline Paa_Paw

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »
This is nothing new.  check out the "Adoptive Lactation Protocols."
Grandpa Dan

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 07:56:51 PM »
People have been doing this for a long time. The side effects in the article of course list growing up to a b cup due to the hormones but what articles related to this idea never points to is feminization and impotence, infertility, etc. Overloading the body with female hormones safely or unsafely is always going to lead to side effects almost all men don't care for. Estrogen isn't just the only hormone that will cause these things either. Prolactin as is the focal point for lactation, progestin, and other hormones that are actually fair for men but cause feminine attributes with higher doses can lead to an array of things. If I was like 50 and past the age of things, I'd be totally open to this idea just for the fun of it cause it would be entertaining but at 32 nahhhhh not trying to be that guy leaking at his kids soccer game or ballet lessons lol 

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 12:59:45 PM »
 I would love to be able to.

Offline hammer

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 06:29:43 AM »
I would love to be able to.

Lose your testicles like I did, and I'm sure you will just as I did! I didn't like it at all, but then I didn't want to lose my testicles either!

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 12:09:44 PM »
You lactate?

Offline hammer

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 01:31:12 PM »
You lactate?

Steven, if you are asking me, yes I did! Not only that, I went through menopause too! Now remember, this all took years to happen. I lost my testicles in 94/95. One in each year and as time went by I had a ton of changes in my life! Both physical and medically too. It was in 98 that I was forced to stop working all together due to all this! It was during that time that the diabetes was discovered too and all of the damage that it had done!

I lactated off and on for around a year if my memory serves me right and it was while I was still working. On one of the remodeling jobs I was doing once, the home owners sister was visiting from Germany and said in German that I needed a bra. I questioned the home owner, as to what she had said, and reminded her that my 1st wife was from Germany and that I understood some of what she said! She then told me. After I told them what happened they bolt felt like asses!

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 12:09:46 PM »
Yikes I cant imagine experiencing lactation but can understand how it occurs once losing the source of testosterone. Did you not care to go on t gel or have shots to keep testosterone elevated once gynecomastia displayed itself? I know you Express how you def dont want them even to date but didnt know if there were options. 

Offline hammer

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 12:36:58 PM »
Yikes I cant imagine experiencing lactation but can understand how it occurs once losing the source of testosterone. Did you not care to go on t gel or have shots to keep testosterone elevated once gynecomastia displayed itself? I know you Express how you def dont want them even to date but didnt know if there were options.

I went on HRT for awhile, but back then the only choice was a 2 in or longer short in the butt every 2 weeks. With the highs and lows I had some side effects that I didn't like either so Debbie and I sat down with my endocrinologist and decided to stop taking them. Shortly after that is when I had the heart attack! They couldn't find anything wrong and what caused it so after all the test and an angiogram they sent me home not knowing anything! Now with all the ads about law suits with hormone replacement problems I'm sure that was the cause. That happened in October of 1995 and I even went into Vtac while in the ICU and as of today I have never had another problem! I'm not on any type of meds for the heart, I've got great celestial, I just take blood pressure meds and a low dose aspirin.

And your right, I don't like the boobs, but I'm not going to go through the surgery either!

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 06:07:02 PM »
Sheesh so glad you're alright crazy how a simple solution can have such detrimental and fatal effects glad you just bit the bullet vs biting the dust 

Offline hammer

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
Sheesh so glad you're alright crazy how a simple solution can have such detrimental and fatal effects glad you just bit the bullet vs biting the dust

Steven,  I have said multiple times on the forum to many of the young men and older posting here that there are a lot of things that can happen that are much worse than just having those bumps on ones chest! But I think you've got that figured out already!

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 07:01:48 PM »

Steven,  I have said multiple times on the forum to many of the young men and older posting here that there are a lot of things that can happen that are much worse than just having those bumps on ones chest! But I think you've got that figured out already!

Some of us take a lot longer! :D 

Offline hammer

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2018, 09:44:56 AM »

Steven,  I have said multiple times on the forum to many of the young men and older posting here that there are a lot of things that can happen that are much worse than just having those bumps on ones chest! But I think you've got that figured out already!

Some of us take a lot longer! :D

Oh ya, its like learning to ride a bike, some of us fall off before we learn how to ride it than others, and some take off the 1st time on the seat!

You don't need to feel like you have to rush into anything! There is no law that says that if you have breast you have to support then! This is a personal choice, mostly for comfort in the majority of people and some just don't need it!

And on another note, there is no reason to be ashamed of it either! It's no different than having a  Jimmy Duran nose or  if you had some other visible signs of something that only YOU think is so terrible!

xx
Taking Arimidex to lower estrogen while taking Avodart for hairloss?

Started by phxguy123 on Gynecomastia Talk

2 Replies
Last post December 27, 2008, 10:23:28 AM
by Doomed
xx
t level

Started by jejd0m3 on Gynecomastia Talk

1 Replies
Last post September 22, 2005, 03:10:44 PM
by Gine2D
xx
level of serious.